Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I was just wondering, due to corona-virus related issues and 'stay/work at home' approach, maybe we could expect a faster or bigger update this time? :) I know it's probably just wishful thinking but it would be great.
My work output is unaffected. I'm unemployed and I'm already working at full capacity on the game, which is as much as my muscle problems allow me. But v0.4 should hopefully be ready in about 10 days or so.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I just completed this version. If anyone wants the save here it is. Although I renamed the relationship of Jane, Kylie, and Kyra however you can edit the save with notepad if you want to rename them.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Now is your chance to help decide which model I will use for a new girl in the game. I'm taking suggestions from all my patrons, so if you want to suggest a model or vote, sign up now (or in the beginning of April). Patreon post with information below:

Coming poll on new girl / suggestions
Patrons, listen up! You will get to decide which model to use for a new girl in the game. I have no ideas for her story yet, since I will not start working on her until I know which model to use, and which material is available for her. But the idea is for her to play a reasonably big role in the game going forward. You are all allowed to give up to 2 suggestions on which model to use. Then there will be several polls, starting with a poll for all patrons. The top girls there will be in a poll for $5+ patrons. The top girls there will be in a poll for $10+ patrons. I might make a final poll for $20 patrons, that remains to be seen.
Go ahead and PM me your suggestions now (but read the rules first). I want every patron to be able to send me their suggestions before launching the first poll so I'm not going to set an end date to new suggestions yet, but it will be something like a month at most.

The rules:
* The model must be listen on .
* The name you suggest must be the name she is listed under on . That way I can easily see which model you mean. For instance, if you want to suggest the model listed as "Nancy A MetArt" then you should suggest "Nancy A MetArt", not "Nancy A" or similar.
* Send me a PM on patreon with the name or two names of the model(s) you want to be in the poll.
* Only names sent to me by PM on patreon will be accepted. Names suggested elsewhere, including in comments to this post, will be ignored.
* When sending me the PM, only send me the name, or two names separated by comma. That way I can easily see your suggestions by scrolling through the inbox, without having to open the message to read it. So don't write "Hi" or anything, just the name/names, please.
* The model must have a decent amount of high quality material/releases available. Preferably 1080p for videos, but 720p is acceptable if in good quality. This usually is no problem for the bigger names, unless most or all of their material is old. If you are unsure, please check to verify your model meets these criteria, otherwise she might be disqualified.
* I probably won't have time to thorougly check all suggestions before launching the first poll, so I reserve the right to disqualify any of the top models of the first poll, if I deem that they have too little high quality material available.
* The winning model in the final poll will be implemented in the game as soon as possible.

Last edited:

darkdragon32

Mar 30, 2020
hi how can i go further i have kylie at 4/4 kyra 4/4 but i cant seem to start the terapist qsuest line or go hight whit those 2 hope some one can help me

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
hi how can i go further i have kylie at 4/4 kyra 4/4 but i cant seem to start the terapist qsuest line or go hight whit those 2 hope some one can help me
I suggest you check out the hints. Help>Hints. Especially the hint starting "Story progression ..."

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Paradise Found v0.4 released for $10 patrons
$5 release: April 5
Public release: April 13

Changelog v0.4:
- Update is focused on the women not living with the player.
- Redid Avery's afternoon content using better source.
- Added better support for listing lots of memories.
- Fullscreen/window setup is now loaded from latest save file whenever starting/loading game.
- The name of the therapist can now be changed in the Intro.
- (Optional) The text area can be clicked to continue an event.

Poll dates for which model to use in the game (read here if you want to suggest a model by sending me a PM on patreon):
Poll $1+: April 10
Poll $5+: April 20
Poll $10+: April 30
Poll $20: May 10

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
So what does this update involve? Anything to do with Avery?
Changelog v0.4:
- Update is focused on the women not living with the player.
- Redid Avery's afternoon content using better source.
- Added better support for listing lots of memories.
- Fullscreen/window setup is now loaded from latest save file whenever starting/loading game.
- The name of the therapist can now be changed in the Intro.
- (Optional) The text area can be clicked to continue an event.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
No, that will be in v0.5.
Well that's kinda of a bummer. I think i like more those all-round updates where you do a little of everyone's story. Then i progress characters that are not that interesting to me, but still have a decent amount of fun with them. I think that you will get people to skip some updates just because their favorite character is not implemented in it. Just my opinion though, maybe not entirely true.. Would like to know what rest of the guys think on that for science sake :)

Reactions: Noambonsky

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Ahh, all my enthusiasm for this next update is completely gone. I have no interest in any characters except the housemates. I wish I never played this game until after there was already more content with the housemates.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well that's kinda of a bummer. I think i like more those all-round updates where you do a little of everyone's story. Then i progress characters that are not that interesting to me, but still have a decent amount of fun with them. I think that you will get people to skip some updates just because their favorite character is not implemented in it. Just my opinion though, maybe not entirely true.. Would like to know what rest of the guys think on that for science sake :)
I will release one update every month now instead of one every two months, by focusing on half the characters each time. So after two months you will have the exact same content as if I would have released everything in one update. The only difference now is that those who want to play the monthly updates can. Plus it's easier for me to concentrate on just a few story lines at a time. If you want to skip one and wait the two months, go ahead. :)

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I will release one update every month now instead of one every two months, by focusing on half the characters each time. So after two months you will have the exact same content as if I would have released everything in one update. The only difference now is that those who want to play the monthly updates can. Plus it's easier for me to concentrate on just a few story lines at a time. If you want to skip one and wait the two months, go ahead. :)
Well, i kinda thought that you would do 1 update per 2 months. That was a plan at first, right? 4 months for a character update would be way too much. I would personally forget the story altogether. As for skipping, wasn't talking about me.. I'm a fanboy :D But i found the update immensely less interesting, if that make any sense.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well, i kinda thought that you would do 1 update per 2 months. That was a plan at first, right? 4 months for a character update would be way too much. I would personally forget the story altogether. As for skipping, wasn't talking about me.. I'm a fanboy :D But i found the update immensely less interesting, if that make any sense.
The first updates turned out to be 2 months apart, yes, but that felt too long. I always wanted to release every month. So now I'm doing it by cutting the updates in half by releasing content for half the characters every month. Hope you will continue to be a fanboy. Even fanboys can skip an update if they want, can't they? :D

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
The first updates turned out to be 2 months apart, yes, but that felt too long. I always wanted to release every month. So now I'm doing it by cutting the updates in half by releasing content for half the characters every month. Hope you will continue to be a fanboy. Even fanboys can skip an update if they want, can't they? :D
Definition of a fanboy is that they swallow all shit that is thrown their way, so no xD

• Haha
Reactions: Alcahest
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes