Unity Paradise Island [v0.1a] [Sweet Cherry]

Raijin47

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Paradise Island 26_03_2023 05_54_12.png

Overview:
The action takes place on a desert island filled with girls of different backgrounds.
As the player, your goal is to explore the island, building relationships with other characters.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-26
Release Date: 2023-03-24
Developer: Sweet Cherry - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Paradise Island 26_03_2023 05_56_34.png Paradise Island 26_03_2023 05_56_15.png Paradise Island 26_03_2023 05_56_01.png Paradise Island 26_03_2023 05_55_40.png Paradise Island 26_03_2023 05_55_21.png

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
in the future, let's add some mini crafting system and fishing system in the island (y)

Raijin47

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Character Customization hopefully will be a feature in the future.
Character customisation is actually the last thing on my list of priorities...
in the future, let's add some mini crafting system and fishing system in the island (y)
Crafting system and fishing are part of the plans once the combat system has been tested.
how to set gameplay ? settings is not working for me :)
Settings are not yet available, this is a trial version only. In an update at the end of April the settings will be available, as well as a test combat system, optimisation and 2 new characters.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Character customisation is actually the last thing on my list of priorities...

Crafting system and fishing are part of the plans once the combat system has been tested.

Settings are not yet available, this is a trial version only. In an update at the end of April the settings will be available, as well as a test combat system, optimisation and 2 new characters.
this game has potencial. we wish good luck in this project and its growth so, in the future, players and gamers can do more activities in the island and brand new character pairing poses together! :love:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It really looks like ... Koikatu.
Koikatu really looks like ... Artificial Girl 3 (I think it is from 2006)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ok dev. Survey huh. Here my thought
The girl house lagging and everything fps 60 all the way fine

I would like something feel more rewerding beside combat fight random wild life I hope..maybe building our own house in some way and deco it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is hard..Is this going to be survival game with girl if we can sex with them?? if so I hope there is like gather resources to build production stuff to help our survival better. If we gotto feed the girls then maybe we can send them off to help us survived etc.

I hope there are more sex stuff and even include clothing and dialogue cuz It can spice thing up
maybe make it interactable sex like use hand stuff like few game doing that
make a girl actually happy respond stuff to u if u do the right thing. It encourage player to do that thinggy etc. and same with opposite
these would make the game feel like it has some depth
next is fetish...I guess preg is classic basic stuff but like these can be ez content to the game

animation I hope it more smooth. I dont mind if using that default running Unity Unreal whateever every newer engine somehow sharing together but only for sex that gotto be well make

this is all of my opinion for now

Raijin47

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
this game has potencial. we wish good luck in this project and its growth so, in the future, players and gamers can do more activities in the island and brand new character pairing poses together! :love:
Thank you very much for the kind words, it's what gives me confidence that I didn't start working on this game for nothing)
Windows defender marked this as Trojan
View attachment 2496997
Strange, I checked the whole computer for viruses beforehand.

It really looks like ... Koikatu.
Koikatu really looks like ... Artificial Girl 3 (I think it is from 2006)
In fact, the character models do come from there, I'm not even going to hide it)
Ok dev. Survey huh. Here my thought
The girl house lagging and everything fps 60 all the way fine

I would like something feel more rewerding beside combat fight random wild life I hope..maybe building our own house in some way and deco it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is hard..Is this going to be survival game with girl if we can sex with them?? if so I hope there is like gather resources to build production stuff to help our survival better. If we gotto feed the girls then maybe we can send them off to help us survived etc.

I hope there are more sex stuff and even include clothing and dialogue cuz It can spice thing up
maybe make it interactable sex like use hand stuff like few game doing that
make a girl actually happy respond stuff to u if u do the right thing. It encourage player to do that thinggy etc. and same with opposite
these would make the game feel like it has some depth
next is fetish...I guess preg is classic basic stuff but like these can be ez content to the game

animation I hope it more smooth. I dont mind if using that default running Unity Unreal whateever every newer engine somehow sharing together but only for sex that gotto be well make

this is all of my opinion for now
Thank you for your detailed opinion!

Building and collecting resources is indeed part of the plan, but it's quite a complicated mechanic in terms of optimisation. Unfortunately I'm working on the project alone and so far it's not the main challenge.

Regarding the interactivity during sex scenes is a good idea, I'll take it under advisement. Thanks for the idea!)

I make the sex animations by hand and while I am not very experienced in animation, it is quite a complicated process, but I plan to work on them as much as possible.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Strange, I checked the whole computer for viruses beforehand.
Let's do this again, shall we?!
Drabel and you should have a read: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
Windows Defender got its own version of COVID. It's a bit screwed in the head now. Also, it varies from Defender to Defender, from PC to PC (Some PCs will get notified of the virus, some won't).
In short: Do not worry, your game is safe, it's neither your fault nor his fault, it's Microsoft's!