random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Was there some kind of epilogue between episode 1 and 2? Because I definitely don't remember everyone getting rescued at the end of episode 1

Reactions: VOYEUR

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Was there some kind of epilogue between episode 1 and 2? Because I definitely don't remember everyone getting rescued at the end of episode 1
Everybody gets rescued right after you rescue Rob (brother) from the other island ( the game tells you it is about to end and to finish any other quests before the rescue).
If that has not happened then you have not finished the game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, I pushed the full mirrors for all of them. I actually forgot to do it for 0.4.0, so this is a giant update, and includes both the & storylines.

1711848906524.png
1711848921999.png
1711848939066.png
Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

As always, if you enjoy the game, remember to support the developer;
or on Steam. We're a fulltime development team (which is how we're consistently putting out updates every 4-6 weeks across 2 games), and need to somehow pay for rent and instant noodles :)

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Nice to see a new bar, even if I prefered way more the classy cheesy old chill deco from the first one and with in prime a jacuzi behind. The new one look more cold and rigorous imo, it would have been better without the wooden planks and directly on the sand since it was on the beach. It's ok, just a personal taste, but the real bad thing is there is no more option at all to play the bar mini-game like I loved from the first one. It was fun, that would have been nice to keep it for the ones who liked it.

Is the chatting system with the girls doing anything for now? I see no relationship points or anything, I guess it's in progress. Just wondering.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nice to see a new bar, even if I prefered way more the classy cheesy old chill deco from the first one and with in prime a jacuzi behind. The new one look more cold and rigorous imo, it would have been better without the wooden planks and directly on the sand since it was on the beach. It's ok, just a personal taste, but the real bad thing is there is no more option at all to play the bar mini-game like I loved from the first one. It was fun, that would have been nice to keep it for the ones who liked it.

Is the chatting system with the girls doing anything for now? I see no relationship points or anything, I guess it's in progress. Just wondering.
A lot of people didn't like it, so we removed it. In general, we've streamlined out anything that was grindy (cash is generated from the resort, so no need to grind the bartending minigame, fish or bananas). Similarly grinding for relationship points went away; your stories with the different girls is now totally dependent on the game's story-line, not on relationship points.

ed52

Nov 8, 2021
Okay, I pushed the full mirrors for all of them. I actually forgot to do it for 0.4.0, so this is a giant update, and includes both the & storylines.

View attachment 3493863
View attachment 3493865
View attachment 3493868
Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

As always, if you enjoy the game, remember to support the developer;
or on Steam. We're a fulltime development team (which is how we're consistently putting out updates every 4-6 weeks across 2 games), and need to somehow pay for rent and instant noodles :)
Mac links look to be pointing to android

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote