Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When is the mac version coming out on here?
I was going to wait until we've got a fully tested Android build. Having said that, here's the Beta version:

Android Paradise Lust 2 (v 0.3.1)
- - -
As with Paradise Lust 1 (it's the same engine, after all), this will require a relatively hefty Android phone. If Paradise Lust 1 didn't run, don't expect this one to run, neither.

Let me know if there's any problems with interactions, objects too small to click on, UI feeling shit on Android, etc.

Droid

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
FILESFM and GOFILE are both good too :^) just sayin and im pretty sure neither have a limit on how much you can download in a given period of time which is also nice
Gofile's being a complete bitch these days, I've had a ton up uploads fail, or appear then get auto-removed after a week.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I don't normally comment like this since everyone has their favorite, but I'm really looking forward to more Ryoko content.

And I really hope there is a lot of it.

Reactions: Gugascherer

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid why do you only have Love of Magic in your footer are we not your favorite baby
I also have Morningstar :)

The simple answer is that Droid Productions is just me. Flexible Media is a whole team (where I work as a programmer/producer). But yeah, I should really include Paradise Lust 1/2 and Sinners Landing once it's out :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, here's the 'official' release.

You can always get the latest build on the Beta branch of the Steam Build:

We give Steam keys to and supporters ($12 lifetime support gets you 1 key, $20 or more gets you keys to Paradise Lust 1, Paradise Lust 2 and Sinners Landing)

Paradise Lust 2 0.3.1a
Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Android: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Damn already?

I saw some patch notes a while back about getting extra income for the restaurant but it's not showing up for me. Is it a bug with using an old save or something?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
If there is part 2 I hope more females with more body types will be added, a more curvy females, more muscler females ETCC.

French, Israeli, Indian, arab, african (Even though gaby is black she is black american not african), german, Nordic,north african.

You have a pick, every addition is welcomed, since I liked all the females of the game.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
If there is part 2 I hope more females with more body types will be added, a more curvy females, more muscler females ETCC.

French, Israeli, Indian, arab, african (Even though gaby is black she is black american not african), german, Nordic,north african.

You have a pick, every addition is welcomed, since I liked all the females of the game.
I got Lunna from Rio with this update. She's the video tech Tori sent. She got the hanger set up and her room in back of the hanger but that's about it.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I appreciate the appearance of new women in this new chapter. Thanks.

jojomp

Mar 23, 2020
If dating every supermodel on the island without any of them getting jealous or hating each other isn't already a huge stretch enough, here's more! Let's gooo Fuck Face Jack Plumber!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We'll get around to making spankbanks and stuff... atm it's still early (and the guy who makes them, Johnny, is off in the sun somewhere getting blowjobs while sipping cocktails with little umbrellas. He's calling it research).

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote