Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Locations from part 1 are inaccessible now? Couldn't copy/paste those from the previous version?
Probably they will be added in the future. Currently there aren't any events there, so why they should be accessible? To run in the empty space?

And probably the most disappointing, the dev is pretty focused on pairing all the girls up into their own relationships, which they spend all their time doing and talking about. MC is pretty much an unwanted third wheel to them all now. Gabby/Cathy, Grace/Rachel... They couldn't care less if MC is around or involved. Now Jenny yelling Andrea's name while MC is pleasuring her? It's all pretty lame, tbh.
The devs lay foundation for threesomes.
In order for threesome to happen, each participant should be attracted to the other two, which means also girls need to be attracted to each other.
I know that many harem games don't care about this and only focus on MC's emotions and his dick, but in this one, they're trying to make threesomes somehow believable.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Blanfleming

May 21, 2023
That first game was so incredibly good, I want them to make 25 more of these. MC and the girls get trapped on another island immediately after leaving this one? Fuck it, let's go baby

Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
That first game was so incredibly good, I want them to make 25 more of these. MC and the girls get trapped on another island immediately after leaving this one? Fuck let's go baby
Paradise Lust 3 is planned, and we even know some new girls which will appear there. What after that....I don't know but PL has potential to be a longer series.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That first game was so incredibly good, I want them to make 25 more of these. MC and the girls get trapped on another island immediately after leaving this one? Fuck let's go baby
I can see PL3 but anything beyond that might be a stretch because some series start to feel stale after a certain point

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
It will be good to have repeatable 'bonding' activities again with the girls such as swimming together, diving together, bathing together, exercising together, gardening together etc...

It is much better than MC keeps sleeping in his bed waiting for daily income to come or to advance ongoing quests...

It's kinda funny that MC cannot even spend nights with any of the girls despite many of them being his soulmates...
Such lonely nights... :LOL:

Drawing girls in unique costumes whenever a new girl comes up in PL 1 is also nice. Right now there are no drawing quests available...

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It will be good to have repeatable 'bonding' activities again with the girls such as swimming together, diving together, bathing together, exercising together, gardening together etc...

It is much better than MC keeps sleeping in his bed waiting for daily income to come or to advance ongoing quests...

It's kinda funny that MC cannot even spend nights with any of the girls despite many of them being his soulmates...
Such lonely nights... :LOL:

Drawing girls in unique costumes whenever a new girl comes up in PL 1 is also nice. Right now there are no drawing quests available...
Yes! Makes the start of PL2 very very boring!

Reactions: the_observant

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Probably they will be added in the future. Currently there aren't any events there, so why they should be accessible? To run in the empty space?

The devs lay foundation for threesomes.
In order for threesome to happen, each participant should be attracted to the other two, which means also girls need to be attracted to each other.
I know that many harem games don't care about this and only focus on MC's emotions and his dick, but in this one, they're trying to make threesomes somehow believable.
Those locations still had flowers, fruits, and so on. Since there's not much to do yet in part 2, it would've been better to be able to knock out some of that grind now. They'll all be needed for quests later on.

I don't mind the girls bonding, but most of their time is off fucking each other with MC the odd one out. You'll do a quest for them and they're like "well thanks. We're off to fuck now" and then leave and MC is left solo and goes back to collecting coconuts or whatever. Pretty lame. Then they'll text MC a photo of them fucking and are like "too bad you're not here".
A little more choice would fix all that. Especially since the dev is basically making you start from scratch with all the returning LIs with barely any interactions and the girls relationships between themselves are well advanced past the end of pt 1.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
W
Those locations still had flowers, fruits, and so on. Since there's not much to do yet in part 2, it would've been better to be able to knock out some of that grind now. They'll all be needed for quests later on.

I don't mind the girls bonding, but most of their time is off fucking each other with MC the odd one out. You'll do a quest for them and they're like "well thanks. We're off to fuck now" and then leave and MC is left solo and goes back to collecting coconuts or whatever. Pretty lame. Then they'll text MC a photo of them fucking and are like "too bad you're not here".
A little more choice would fix all that. Especially since the dev is basically making you start from scratch with all the returning LIs with barely any interactions and the girls relationships between themselves are well advanced past the end of pt 1.
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

This game has been out for 6 month. Version I took about 3 1/2 years to complete. So far there is no selling stuff for sex coins so no need to collect coconuts or bananas or flowers. The people want the girls added as quickly as possible. Their fleshing out will come with time.

The only grind is waiting a few nights to build up the income from the island in order to build stuff.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
W

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

This game has been out for 6 month. Version I took about 3 1/2 years to complete. So far there is no selling stuff for sex coins so no need to collect coconuts or bananas or flowers. The people want the girls added as quickly as possible. Their fleshing out will come with time.

The only grind is waiting a few nights to build up the income from the island in order to build stuff.
Didn't say it was a grind. Said it would be better to have access to the items in locations that were already in part 1 available to collect now while there's not much to do so you don't have to do it later.
As for the slim interaction content, the dev already made the content for pt 1. The room interactions and the staying overnight should have been easy to copy over. Just tweak the dialog and suddenly pt 2 has much more content. I get the 2 that live on the boat not having it, but Raven, Maria, Jenn, Andrea, Olga, Grace, and Rachel are all there and have little content with MC while living on the island and being "soulmates" from pt 1.

Dec 16, 2018
It's funny how I didn't know this (and the first one) was made by Droid Productions. Anyway long time no see mate! How it's going? I still plan to keep on the promise on buying Love of Magic on itch. ;P

I do have two questions (one in general one regarding this game) and suggestion (regarding this game).

For the general question - how in the hell do you manage to create so many games simultanously? PL1, PL2, planned PL3, LoM trilogy, Morningstar, Sinners Landing... HOW? How do you get ideas for that? How do you get the time for that? How do you manage to not get burned out? Cause that is crazy!

For the game specific question - do you plan to give some sources of revenue in this game or will it be only day-by-day (from hotel+restaurant+studio+Reyna business possibly)? For example something regarding accomodating of guests or selling some stuff or minigames or whatever?

And now for suggestion - if I can suggest one thing that has been driving me mad in the first game - separate the bridge-into-plane wreck and the Olga house+beaches into different locations. It's the longest chain of locations in game and it takes long time to go through.

Anyway started the game for the goth chick, stayed for Reyna. She is definitely #1 girl and I hope to get more moments with her! ;P (Tori is second)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For the general question - how in the hell do you manage to create so many games simultanously? PL1, PL2, planned PL3, LoM trilogy, Morningstar, Sinners Landing... HOW? How do you get ideas for that? How do you get the time for that? How do you manage to not get burned out? Cause that is crazy!
So, for Love of Magic / Morningstar, I'm the solo dev (I do art/writing/code/animation/etc). I really enjoy it.
I then convinced my normie team-mates to join me on the dark side; on Paradise Lust / Sinners landing I'm producer, and sometimes coder. I wrote a lot of the original code, and scripted the first batch, but at this point Doug has 99% of the code on Paradise Lust under control, and Hugh is quickly coming up to steam on Sinners Landing.

For the game specific question - do you plan to give some sources of revenue in this game or will it be only day-by-day (from hotel+restaurant+studio+Reyna business possibly)? For example something regarding accomodating of guests or selling some stuff or minigames or whatever?
There will be work activities that you can do to help various parts of the resort; not a minigame, just a sexy little comic, similar to the relaxation activities.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
we should get the next one soon cause they have it up to 0.70a so once it gets to b it may get dropped over here

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote