dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Did Catherine, Maria, or Jessica get an anal scene yet? Played the last one, and loved the game immensely, but was very disappointed when got no backdoor fun with Maria (as a catholic you would think she would keep her virginity that way or use it as a contraceptive.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did Catherine, Maria, or Jessica get an anal scene yet? Played the last one, and loved the game immensely, but was very disappointed when got no backdoor fun with Maria (as a catholic you would think she would keep her virginity that way or use it as a contraceptive.
I'd need to go dig to find; there's just So Damned Many sex scenes (50+ in Paradise Lust 1, with many of them having both Anal/Vaginal) and another 10 or so for Paradise Lust 2. In general, all the girls are down for anal, while some (Hello, Renegade) being *really* into it).

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Cath doesn't have anal scene. Maria also. And who is Jessica? Jenny? She also doesn't have.

Girls with anal scene in PL1: Gabby, Andrea, Reyna, Karen, Raven, Olga, Mi-Sun and I don't remembered it has changed in PL2.
Curious thing: Andrea is the only girl without blowjob scene in PL1.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParadiseLust2-0.6.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Cath don't have anal scene. Maria also. And who is Jessica? Jenny? She also don't have.

Girls with anal scene in PL1: Gabby, Andrea, Reyna, Karen, Raven, Olga, Mi-Sun and I don't remembered it has changed in PL2.
Curious thing: Andrea is the only girl without blowjob scene in PL1.
Tori did not have anal scene either.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
I'd need to go dig to find; there's just So Damned Many sex scenes (50+ in Paradise Lust 1, with many of them having both Anal/Vaginal) and another 10 or so for Paradise Lust 2. In general, all the girls are down for anal, while some (Hello, Renegade) being *really* into it).
You sir just scored 6666 messages.

First of all. Thank you so very much for an amazing game! It has great fun I first played it in Mar 2023, and left a 5-star review.
Second, technically if a guy or gal is into something she/he talks to his partner about it, and then they try it, so technically every girl/guy would try the same stuff.

You are the dev you are the boss whatever you decide goes. We just talk here :)
I just want to thank you for the journey that had a beginning and an end. You were good to the community and one of the few people who updated regularly and actually finished the game. Thank you sir.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Just played PL1 and PL2 on Steam yesterday. Kinda disappointed wit PL2 so far. More mini games than lewds. Worked so hard to soulmate status with all the women and then ones that are on island you not do anything with till later in the game. Would have been nice to repeatable scenes with Andrea, Jenny, Olga, Maria and Raven while waiting to earn money to get things done. Lot's of wasted time. Nothing against Droid and team they make great games I own all but SL and I'll buy it later this month on Steam. I just feel repeatable scenes with the women would help pass time.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just played PL1 and PL2 on Steam yesterday. Kinda disappointed wit PL2 so far. More mini games than lewds. Worked so hard to soulmate status with all the women and then ones that are on island you not do anything with till later in the game. Would have been nice to repeatable scenes with Andrea, Jenny, Olga, Maria and Raven while waiting to earn money to get things done. Lot's of wasted time. Nothing against Droid and team they make great games I own all but SL and I'll buy it later this month on Steam. I just feel repeatable scenes with the women would help pass time.
Thing is, if we'd just added all the old re-playable scenes we'd run into the problem that there's a slight change in art-style and animation from PL1; so we'd either get a disconnect, or we'd need to redo them (you really don't want to think about how much work that would be). Also, people would lose their minds if 90% of the content in the game at Early Access launch was PL1 sex scenes.

Like with PL1 it's a game that will continue to grow and expand over the course of it's lifespan, it's still got another year+ worth of content to add. The plan for PL2 is 6 months of initial development (May 2023->Dec 2023), then ~18 months of Early Access (Dec 2023->May 2025 or so). Slightly more contained than PL1 (which took 3 years from beginning to end).

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thing is, if we'd just added all the old re-playable scenes we'd run into the problem that there's a slight change in art-style and animation from PL1; so we'd either get a disconnect, or we'd need to redo them (you really don't want to think about how much work that would be). Also, people would lose their minds if 90% of the content in the game at Early Access launch was PL1 sex scenes.

Like with PL1 it's a game that will continue to grow and expand over the course of it's lifespan, it's still got another year+ worth of content to add. The plan for PL2 is 6 months of initial development (May 2023->Dec 2023), then ~18 months of Early Access (Dec 2023->May 2025 or so). Slightly more contained than PL1 (which took 3 years from beginning to end).
I get it, I bet it would be a real pain and I am sure that making these AVN's is no easy task. I guess playing them back to back going from 1 to 2 and having all the content from 1 and so little from was a let down. That's on me. Thanks for your hard work.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Lechuza

Oct 21, 2020
I still miss the old PL1 Soundtrack. It was perfect and feels a little bit odd to me visiting the known places with new music :(

Reactions: Xupuzulla

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The in game guide takes you to guides for the first game, not this game. It's wrong and it needs to be fixed.

The guides for this game can be found here:

We should have a link to that in the OP please. Thanx.

Recipe for Renovation quest is bugged. Keeps still saying to "Ask Olga about the Machete" after every quest update, even after you use the Machete to clear the vines.

The game also needs some location enhancements. We need to be able to click to go to the Quadriplex directly, because I had completely forgotten where it is after not playing for weeks. Either that, or the in game "Active Quests" needs to tell you where the location is exactly. As the game has grown, the clicking to get to certain locations is getting a bit long. Maybe we could get something like when you click Resort, then there is a pull down menu for exactly where you want to go in the Resort. Would REALLY be helpful.

Last edited:

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
The game's obviously in beta and still has ways to go, and perhaps some of these are already on your to-do list, but here're a few suggestions for improvement I have...

- The main way to advance in the game (at least for now) is to build all these new facilities, and it requires money, and the only way to acquire money (at least for now) seems to be to simply let the days pass by until you have the requisite amount. And since there was nothing in the quest log, I kept spamming the bed in Jack's room until I had the money required, so I ended up initially not triggering a bunch of night-time vidcalls that advance the story. So, something that encourages the player to keep advancing the day instead of simply skipping it altogether would be helpful. The easiest way to do this might be to disable the bed altogether, considering the UI already has a big honkin' button that pretty much achieves the same thing.

- Right now, there seems to be no way to change the names of some of the girls returning from PL1. Most notably Andrea, Cath, Gabby and Grace, since they all already feature pretty prominently in the story. It's evidently supposed to be done from the Contacts app in the phone, but the entries for various girls seem to be added only as the story advances. So maybe make all the PL1 familiars available in the Contacts app right from the start?

- Related to the above, it'd be cool to have full access to the phone before doing literally anything else (even the recap scene), so that we can set up our preferences from PL1 from the get-go. Right now, the earliest you can do it is after the first convo with Olga. Unless the "Check your data" option at the beginning is actually some kind of (not very well advertised) automated save import feature that's supposed to check for PL1 saves present on the hard drive? In which case, I should probably move some files.

- Minor narrative-related issue: In the scene you call Karen about the liquor delivery mix-up, she refers to Jenn as "Miss Martin", which was her surname way back when PL1 was in early beta. Shouldn't that be "Miss Miller"?

- Reaaaaally minor thing, like whatever... but seeing the modern-day pocket computer called a "Handphone" in the UI sort of throws me off, as I know no one who calls it that. It's either "cellphone" or "smartphone". But if that's common for you guys, I guess we'll chalk it up as one of those regional things.

Now, since I really dug what you guys did with PL1 (even though it taught me a thing or two about how Steam Family Sharing works; luckily no minors were exposed), and PL2 seems to be pretty much more of the same with a bunch of things streamlined, I'm a happy camper overall. Keep up the good work!

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Tori did not have anal scene either.
No, she didn't.
Same as Grace, Rachel, Maria, Cath, Jenny. Maybe it will change in PL2.

I still miss the old PL1 Soundtrack. It was perfect and feels a little bit odd to me visiting the known places with new music :(
For me, this is Paradise Lust anthem

Always when I hear this music, Jack in his stupid shirt pops-up in my mind. I don't know why. Probably because this was first soundtrack I heard when he woke up on beach.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes