Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
I'll give $20 to the patreon TODAY if there's away to be rid of Karen (as a love interest or otherwise) for good in PL2. I mean, maybe there is in PL1, I haven't quite finished yet. Just checking on what the progress is for this one. Good game, love the writing. Will financially support anyways, but I also second the notion of not wanting it on my steam account, hiding games be damned.
20 euros to keep Karen :whistle:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I'll give $20 to the patreon TODAY if there's away to be rid of Karen (as a love interest or otherwise) for good in PL2. I mean, maybe there is in PL1, I haven't quite finished yet. Just checking on what the progress is for this one. Good game, love the writing. Will financially support anyways, but I also second the notion of not wanting it on my steam account, hiding games be damned.
Karen is a character you love to hate. She is good for a rage fuck though. My MC only fucked her in the ass as she doesn't deserve a pussy creampie by the MC.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Karen is a character you love to hate. She is good for a rage fuck though. My MC only fucked her in the ass as she doesn't deserve a pussy creampie by the MC.
That moment in the first scene with her, when Jack fucked her in her ass and suddenly started to spank her was one of the most laughable moments. And her stupid comments like "Don't you dare to pull out. Cum inside like a real man." :LOL:. Yes, it was so good that I remember this line. I think Chase was the one who wrote this scene.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes