Droid Productions

[Love of Magic & Morningstar]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Latest spank bank files for the public build of Paradise Lust 2 0.8.0b

Make sure you have played the game, so it creates the folder (you should play the game ANYWAY, it's awesome). Extract the memory files directly into your save files folder and then open Spank Bank from the main menu to access the memory files. We've also added a quick.sav file from when the latest memory files takes place.

Location of save files folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/com.flexiblemedia.paradiselust2
Linux: Home/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.paradiselost2 > files
Android (v12) (edited)

Last edited:

Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022
Latest spank bank files for the public build of Paradise Lust 2 0.3.0k

Extract the memory files directly into your save files folder and then open Spank Bank from the main menu to access the memory files. We've also added a quick.sav file from when the latest memory files takes place.

Location of save files folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/com.flexiblemedia.paradiselust2
Linux: Home/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.paradiselost2 > files
Android (v12) (edited)
Thanks So Much!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Why is the rollback not allowing me to have choices anymore? If I chose something wrong or hit the wrong button, when I rollback the choices are gone now. Why? The first game didn't do that and I really don't like this being this way.

Also, when you click "Guides" it takes you to the Paradise Lust 1 guide, not for part 2.

Reactions: free_hk
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes