V_F

May 11, 2017
I believe that's where it ends right now. As dev said, there might be a bug with the quest not clearing itself from the quest log, or maybe interrupting the progress, but either way we'll have to wait for a future update. Right now, depending on how you treated Raven you'll either have a sex scene or keep taking it slow with her.
What conditions have to be met to trigger the sex scene?

V_F

May 11, 2017
Getting sex is easy. It's getting a romantic/emotional reaction out of Raven that's the hard part.
Not for me. I have 20 relationship points, had sex with her finding her camera, but supposedly there are conditions where after doing the two puzzles there's a second sex scene but every time she says to wait.

Edit: I should clarify that someone had claimed there were two Raven sex scenes available. I thought the condition to get it was earlier but I figured it out.

Last edited:

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
In 0.5.9 I'll put a "to be continued" on that. There's more content, but it's still being made scripted in.
Gotcha, thanks! Will keep an eye out on the updates and I will support you guys on Patreon when I get the chance, I love the game's quality.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, hotfix time:

- Fixed chatty app not correctly parsing user variables
- Added functionality to gain the the first relationship status upgrade, caused by having a GOOD (+3 liking) flirt response
- Restored Zoom functionality. Added zoom to Andrea sequence
- Added an explicit unlock for Andrea's Hut. Added a guard for people who'd already gone through that sequence
- Fixed a missing bounding box on Raven's spine, making it impossible to click on her normally (there was only one place that was a problem).
- Added "To be continued" for end of Raven's B-Roll event

I'll push it to the main page once I'm sure it doesn't set random stuff on fire :)

WIN64: - - -
WIN32: - - -
LINUX: - - -
OSX: - - -

(Android can wait for tomorrow... I need to spend some time debugging that and seeing what's going wrong)

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Let's see; nude shot of Gabby night 1.
Nude shot of andrea rubbing it off on day 2.
Handjob at the waterfall with Cath.
Two sex scenes with Raven (garage and b-roll)
Blowjob from Karen.
15 SMS sexting messages.
Erotic massage with Andrea after building the cabin.

More is coming.
Thx for clarification. Maybe update tags and genre (future tags) so no other guy after me asks this dumb question ;D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thx for clarification. Maybe update tags and genre (future tags) so no other guy after me asks this dumb question ;D
Good point :)

The first version only had until you arrive at the resort, so sex-wise it was mostly voyeur and nude shots. We try to update every month (the goal is the first thursday of the month, but that was hard with Xmas and New Year getting in the way). It's growing quite nicely, and we've got a buffer on art... now we just need Chase and Hung to write/script it in.

Reactions: Dudlbert

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
hold CTRL. In general it uses all the shortcut keys from RenPY
That's what I tried first but I just don't work.

FYI: When its night and we click on the clock, I would appreciate if we get spawned into bed then. Because clicking on the map, clicking on the boat, clicking on the stairs, clicking on the door and clicking on the bed _every_single_time_ gets annoying after a while. For the same reason many other games solved it either this way by spawning into bed or there is an extra button for it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Getting a weird bug where it keeps zooming into the lower left randomly
This is 0.5.9, I assume? Zoom had been broken before, I just fixed it up this morning (as part of Andrea's massage, I wanted to be able to zoom in on the two). It's possible it broke something else, since it hasn't been tested properly in a while.

If you have a screenshot, I'll see what I can do tomorrow

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's what I tried first but I just don't work.

FYI: When its night and we click on the clock, I would appreciate if we get spawned into bed then. Because clicking on the map, clicking on the boat, clicking on the stairs, clicking on the door and clicking on the bed _every_single_time_ gets annoying after a while. For the same reason many other games solved it either this way by spawning into bed or there is an extra button for it.
Yeah; the idea was that as you get more comfy with the girls, you have multiple places to retire two (pop into Andrea's cabin to sleep with her, stop over at Raven's place, etc).

I do like the idea... will see about adding it tomorrow.

As for ctrl... that's weird as hell, since I use it extensively myself. You're on PC, I assume? Could you get me a ZIP file of the save directory (the whole thing, so I get player.log as well), and I'll have a look.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Thanks for the feedback, and the UX suggestion!

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
This is 0.5.9, I assume? Zoom had been broken before, I just fixed it up this morning (as part of Andrea's massage, I wanted to be able to zoom in on the two). It's possible it broke something else, since it hasn't been tested properly in a while.

If you have a screenshot, I'll see what I can do tomorrow
Yeah 0.5.9, No screenshot, but it happened during the Cath waterfall scene when MC joins her

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Hmm, just started playing this one. The End of Day 1 seems broken.
I went to the Bridge first, got the map and the crowbar, then checked the cabins, found Cabin A, then Broke into Cabin B to meet Gabby, upon arrival in Cabin C a conversation wit cath starts, revolving around this being the captains room and she never started something with robert etc. and after the end of the conversation it gets Dark (night i suppose?) the chat-Windows simply has "..." in it and i can't click anywhere. No way to leave the cabin and go to our own to sleep and end the day, Clicking on the map doesn't work also... no way out.
If i do things in another order so that the conversation with Gabby is the last one, im stuck in her room instead of cathys.
So i guess something with the ending of day1 seems broken...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm, just started playing this one. The End of Day 1 seems broken.
I went to the Bridge first, got the map and the crowbar, then checked the cabins, found Cabin A, then Broke into Cabin B to meet Gabby, upon arrival in Cabin C a conversation wit cath starts, revolving around this being the captains room and she never started something with robert etc. and after the end of the conversation it gets Dark (night i suppose?) the chat-Windows simply has "..." in it and i can't click anywhere. No way to leave the cabin and go to our own to sleep and end the day, Clicking on the map doesn't work also... no way out.
If i do things in another order so that the conversation with Gabby is the last one, im stuck in her room instead of cathys.
So i guess something with the ending of day1 seems broken...
I posted a temp version here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-5-8b-flexible-media.63083/post-4934721

Could you check if 0.5.9 fixes it for you?

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So Quick Question when it comes to the Flirt/chat questions how many are there and is it the same for everyone or is it different for each person

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
So Quick Question when it comes to the Flirt/chat questions how many are there and is it the same for everyone or is it different for each person
From what i've seen, there's quite a few different lines (and new ones start appearing as you raise the relationship), i believe early ones are kinda similar for all girls, but eventually you start asking about their particular interests.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's different for each one, though some questions are reused for multiple characters (each one has a unique response and reaction, though)

There's a metric load of them... 40+ pages in the Google Doc. They're gated, with each topic being tagged as generic, personal,
romantic or erotic, and unlocks as your relationship progresses (so you can't ask if she likes it up the ass the first time you meet her, but as you get to know her these questions become available).

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I tried using a save from the last update. I was able to play through the content but the phone wasn't present. I had to start a new game to get the phone.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes