Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Please join the Discord channel and join our little "spellchecking" club. ;)

I suggested some corrections to Olga's lines, right now I cannot play the game, but keep offering corrections when guys find Ukrainian/Russian text requiring the attention.
Thank you. I joined Discord yersterday, but I couldn't find any spellchecking section. All I found was a "feedback" channel.
Last night I played some more and took a few screenshots of Maria's conversations where there were mistakes. When I have enough of those I will go back to Discord to suggest the corrections.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Thank you. I joined Discord yersterday, but I couldn't find any spellchecking section. All I found was a "feedback" channel.
I'm not sure if I can paste direct link to spellcheck here but you can try this

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, it worked. However, once inside there's a message saying "This channel is not on your channel list", so I guess I'll have to use your link every time I wanna get in there.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Droid Productions As I've just written on Discord, I was sharing some corrections in the spellcheck section. At some point I had to explain that the verb "to fuck" wasn't translated correctly into Mexican Spanish, and now Discord has blocked me because my language is obscene :WaitWhat:.
I can't post anymore in the spellcheck section. Everytime I write anything, the same warning pops up and my message is deleted.
I get a message saying more or less that "Flexible Media requested that any obscene vocabulary be removed from their Discord server". It's a shame because I had been writing for quite some time and still had more corrections to suggest, but I'm not going to be fighting against such a stupid obstacle.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions As I've just written on Discord, I was sharing some corrections in the spellcheck section. At some point I had to explain that the verb "to fuck" wasn't translated correctly into Mexican Spanish, and now Discord has blocked me because my language is obscene :WaitWhat:.
I can't post anymore in the spellcheck section. Everytime I write anything, the same warning pops up and my message is deleted.
I get a message saying more or less that "Flexible Media requested that any obscene vocabulary be removed from their Discord server". It's a shame because I had been writing for quite some time and still had more corrections to suggest, but I'm not going to be fighting against such a stupid obstacle.
It's not us specifically; we turned on the Community Server feature, without realizing that also meant welcoming Delores Umbridge into the discord to police our speech and thoughts. Which sucks, and I hate it claims "we" did it (it's claimed that we did it as it banned me posting screenshots, which caused a certain amount of swearing on my part as well).

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's not us specifically; we turned on the Community Server feature, without realizing that also meant welcoming Delores Umbridge into the discord to police our speech and thoughts. Which sucks, and I hate it claims "we" did it (it's claimed that we did it as it banned me posting screenshots, which caused a certain amount of swearing on my part as well).
You were banned from posting screenshots in your own discord server! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Anyway, since I can't post there anymore, when I have more corrections to share I'll just leave a comment here on F95 and put it in spoiler.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
im using a windows 11 laptop and i cant find where the save files are an i dont have a %userdata% folder plz help
Windows 11 hides that by default (I think 10 does now as well). Either show hidden files

Or just paste %userdata% into the file explorer address bar (it'll auto-resolve to c:\users\maxcamokiller or whatever)

Reactions: TheDevian

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Is there going to be another updates with fixes or is it the final version?
By the way, game is AWESOME.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there going to be another updates with fixes or is it the final version?
By the way, game is AWESOME.
We plan to keep supporting it with fixes; there'll also be some free updates for the various Steam sales for the next year or so, hopefully. But the crazy "monthly update every last Thursday" is over :)

Reactions: DWTD

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think you mean %USERPROFILE%, not %USERDATA%.
Yeah, early morning without coffee.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

jojomp

Mar 23, 2020
so I'm guessing there's at least 2 endings right? Like if you didn't soulmate every girl there's probably an option to go back to bartending and everyone goes back to whatever right? Cuz they hyped up that taking the resort would be a big decision and at the end I didn't even have a choice, not that I wanted it to be any different.

Also plothole kinda. How the hell did Rob not see the resort before? He'd have to have seen lights from the resort since they got it working.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Also plothole kinda. How the hell did Rob not see the resort before? He'd have to have seen lights from the resort since they got it working.
Could be any number of reasons, the two most likely being:
- Rob's shelter was on the other side of the island and he would have gone there before nightfall. Doesn't matter if there was nothing dangerous on the island, its still a bad idea to wander around at night.
- We don't know how far away the dock (and the waterfront homes) are from the resort, but we do know that the waterfront area tends to be darker than the rest of the resort at night.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
walkthrough requires a login to steam. no thank you.
We got kicked off mediawiki, so hosting it on Steam made sense. Since it contains adult content that means it's behind a steam "are you okay with adult content" checkbox.

One of the guys in this thread grabbed them and compiled a PDF:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v1-0-0g-flexible-media.63083/post-10938052

If someone wants to maintain a wiki or other walkthrough we're totally happy to help that with assets and answers; for Love of Magic the Wiki's entirely fan-run, and they've done 100x better job than I could have done myself.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes