Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
b1049de9a30a26effc5ff69d2bc506675a385727.png

The for Paradise Lust 1 is out, coinciding with the Steam Summer Sale. Live Stream Luvin' has Jack and Mi Sun get frisky on camera, live-streaming to the girls chatgroup. It's on 30% discount on the Steam Summer Sale right now.

And with that... Paradise Lust 1 is done. We're charging forward on Paradise Lust 2 and Sinners Landing (both of which also got updates today... it's been a busy month).

Hope you've enjoyed the journey!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hi i play on pc currently on day 3 but cant access resort it does nothing when i press on it from map need help
Could you do a quick save of where you are, try clicking the resort, and drop the files
player.log and quick.sav in here? I'll have a look.

Savegame path:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: doodboot

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i changed it to rar cause it tells me couldn't uplod due to file type
You've got a bunch of Addressable errors, and since your path is really long/weird that's probably what's happening (filenames getting > 256 characters, and Windows having a senior moment). Try installing the game to d:\games\paradiselust instead, and see if that helps. Likely a lot of other things were also broken, btw; I'd go back and see if the opening 2 days look different with all the music and gfx.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doodboot
4.10 star(s) 112 Votes