Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you know how to use cheat engine you can easily find the values of things, change them to like 1000 and lock them.
You don't even really need that you can access the cheat menu with Ctrl+J, and most things can be edited directly. The exception is sexchips, which require a console command

GainItem=SexChip, 10000

As for spankbank and a save, sure, I'll look into it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Don't know how to do that. I'm not really tech savvy like most of y'all.
First off, look up a guide on how to install it before you try to download because some of the links on the site are dodgy and will give your computer aids.
Once you have it, start up both cheat engine and the game. Play the game to the point where you can freely move around and activate the debug mode in the options.
Now you need to link cheat engine to the game. In the top left on cheat engine there is an icon of a monitor with a magnifying glass, click on that and a menu should open with a process list, select paradise lust and hit open.
1665546739376.png
1665546817862.png
Open the debug menu and change the variable you want, for example if you want to change the energy, click the bug icon on the top right of the game and scroll down until you see Jack energy. type the number into the
1665546921178.png 1665546955111.png
Whatever number is shown go over to cheat engine and and type in the "Value" text box and hit first scan. As mine says 50 ill type that in and hit First scan. This will scan the game for the value "50" given that is my current energy value it will include my energy in the scan.
1665547088143.png
Once you hit first scan you are going to get a metric fuck load of results, this is normal, somewhere in those results is my energy and im going to narrow the search down untill i have only my energy result. Now go back onto the game and change the number in the debug menu and hit enter, again as im using energy as the example im going to use that. Now that i've changed it to 60 im going over to cheat engine and typing 60 into the text box and will hit "Next scan", This will scan the list of results found from the previous scan and check them against the current value in the game
1665547206850.png 1665547428286.png
And now we have way less results which means the one im looking for is one of these. Now go back to the game and change the value again. This time ill pop it up to 70. When i've done this the list in cheat engine has updated. The text being red shows that the value has changed from the last scan meaning that now i know what one is the money given i have changed it to 70 so i double click that and it saves it to the bottom of the window.
1665547534621.png 1665547553089.png
1665547657395.png
What you can do now is double click on the value(70 in this case) on the bottom section of cheat engine and it will allow you to change it, i'll be putting it at 100 and i will be clicking on the box on the left that says activate. This is locking the value of the energy at my desired number. Meaning even if i was to do something that uses up energy it will stay at 100 as long as i keep cheat engine and the game open.
1665547822119.png 1665547831616.png
The same process can be used on anything in the game. if you are still having trouble try a guide on cheat engine that might be able to explain it better than myself. Please only ever use this on solo games, using it in multiplayer will ruin it for others. Hope this helps you in all your future grindy gaming experiences.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You don't even really need that you can access the cheat menu with Ctrl+J, and most things can be edited directly. The exception is sexchips, which require a console command

GainItem=SexChip, 10000

As for spankbank and a save, sure, I'll look into it.
The thing with the debug menu is that when you leave the screen you are in things change back like if you set the money up to 50 and leave the catalog the chips all go away and you have to set it again. Locking it with cheat engine means the value can't reset and you don't have to change it again.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Is the android version optimized? Because the game started to freeze then slowed down from the start. Then there's the mini game on bartender that lags a lot
Same question with the quote. If only the Android version is optimized, I would play it again. Otherwise In my opinion, finishing the game comes first then optimization.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I looked into the cheat menue. For Bananas "none" is checked. For Bamboo "some" is checked ? neith produce any for me. Is there a command like sexchips ?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think I found a small error in the programming here, I saw the lingerie in the catalog and bought everything right away, however, I'm playing right now, and just now I did the quest to open the box with the lingerie, just like the ones I already bought.
In the catalog it is still listed as sold, however, it seems that it appeared in the catalog before they were discovered through the quest.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I'm kind of stuck. where do I find the trigger to unlock the new girl.
I completed the quest for Grace.
The location with the shrine is unlocked.
The drawing has been assembled.
Status with Grace is 60.
But it doesn't go any further.
Anyone have an idea what could be missing?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm kind of stuck. where do I find the trigger to unlock the new girl.
I completed the quest for Grace.
The location with the shrine is unlocked.
The drawing has been assembled.
Status with Grace is 60.
But it doesn't go any further.
Anyone have an idea what could be missing?
She hasn't been added yet. She's in the next update. This is all just getting things ready to introduce her.

Reactions: TheDevian

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Ah ok then I can look for a long time. I understood that she is already in the game but you can't do much with her yet.
Then I guess I'm done. thanks

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
She should actually be in the lobby or in her room. Possibly depending on the progress of the quest it could be in Raven's room or in the room next to the bananas

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
yep.... I knew where they were in the jungle. I thought you ment there was a room with them. I can not seem to get them to ripen.... they disappear before I can pick them.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just started playing this game today and after getting some wallpapers I went to view them and I get an error message than the game freezes and closes...anyone else having that issue?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes