Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I tried using a save from the last update. I was able to play through the content but the phone wasn't present. I had to start a new game to get the phone.
|

Hmm... that's curious. Which version was your last save from? It should have been enabled from talking to gabby on the morning of day 2. Alternatively, you can enable it from the debug menu by adding the "unlock_hp" flag.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
FYI: When its night and we click on the clock, I would appreciate if we get spawned into bed then. Because clicking on the map, clicking on the boat, clicking on the stairs, clicking on the door and clicking on the bed _every_single_time_ gets annoying after a while. For the same reason many other games solved it either this way by spawning into bed or there is an extra button for it.
Added, will be in next build:
View attachment speed_sleep.mp4

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
sorry, if somebody already asked about it but can't fine Raven. Where I should look and when?

BTW, one of the most amazing games I ever saw - the plot is nice (it's need a lot of fantasy to create a lot of characters) and the animation is good.

as well basement has no exit there and a room one if i remember right.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
sorry, if somebody already asked about it but can't fine Raven. Where I should look and when?

BTW, one of the most amazing games I ever saw - the plot is nice (it's need a lot of fantasy to create a lot of characters) and the animation is good.

as well basement has no exit there and a room one if i remember right.
Raven is on the balcony in the resort. If you're stuck in the basement, check out the 0.5.9 build, which fixed bugs some people were reporting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-5-8b-flexible-media.63083/post-4934721

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
Wow, that a remarkable speed of answer. I've downloaded 0.5.9b this morning, but seems like still have some issues, 'coz balcony is empty - once I've met Maria there and that's all, folks.

How to perform a "clean" installation without killing saves? I always download fresh version to a new folder..

Last edited:

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
How do you increase progress above 20 for each girl? I have first SMS from Cathy, Gabby, Karen and Andrea but whenever I speak to them again it doesnt increase above 20?
Loving this game though!
TIA

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do you increase progress above 20 for each girl? I have first SMS from Cathy, Gabby, Karen and Andrea but whenever I speak to them again it doesnt increase above 20?
Loving this game though!
TIA
I added a fix to the 0.5.9 version that lets you raise the level above 20 by having a successful (+3/lots of hearts) flirt when at 20 or higher. Next tier is at 40.

Reactions: Jakb93

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow, that a remarkable speed of answer. I've downloaded 0.5.9b this morning, but seems like still have some issues, 'coz balcony is empty - once I've met Maria there and that's all, folks.

How to perform a "clean" installation without killing saves? I always download fresh version to a new folder..
The saves are over in userdata, so they're safe if you delete. A clean install wouldn't fix it, though... I can't imagine it leaves any files around that would clash in that way.

That's the save folders
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

If you zip up the folder and PM me, I'll have a look.

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
I added a fix to the 0.5.9 version that lets you raise the level above 20 by having a successful (+3/lots of hearts) flirt when at 20 or higher. Next tier is at 40.
Thanks, yeah i’m on 0.5.8b so i’ll grab the update. Love both this and LoM and the games are so different too. My utmost respect to you

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks, yeah i’m on 0.5.8b so i’ll grab the update. Love both this and LoM and the games are so different too. My utmost respect to you
I'm just doing the code for this one (and assisting on design); there's a team doing the writing, design/scripting and art.

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
Talked to Erik about fixing the generator. Its night time and i cant sleep or talk to cath.

Any suggestions?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Talked to Erik about fixing the generator. Its night time and i cant sleep or talk to cath.

Any suggestions?
That's a new one. You're on 0.5.9, right? (It's linked a little higher in the thread).

I've let Hung Justice (which may not be his real name) know, he's scripting this. Meanwhile, a quick cheat that might help is checking if the NO_SLEEP flag is enabled. It shouldn't be, but it's something that would give you that problem. Ctrl+J to enable the debug menu, see if there's a flag in the bottom left that says NO_SLEEP or NOSLEEP; if so disable it.

You can also zip up and PM me the savegame folder, I'll have a look at it tomorrow morning:

That's the save folders

Reactions: davieboy1234

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
I'm just doing the code for this one (and assisting on design); there's a team doing the writing, design/scripting and art.
Ok so upgraded to 0.5.9 and can now go above 20 in progress, but no new SMS are triggering.
Karen at 59, Andrea 49 and Cath 32 but for each girl i’ve only had the first SMS. Do I need to message them at specific times of the day (tried but no luck)?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok so upgraded to 0.5.9 and can now go above 20 in progress, but no new SMS are triggering.
Karen at 59, Andrea 49 and Cath 32 but for each girl i’ve only had the first SMS. Do I need to message them at specific times of the day (tried but no luck)?
Nah, you just need to flirt with them, then go back to the cabin and it should be triggering at 20, 30 and 40 (for Cath) (if you had a 'good' flirt). Let me check what's going on there; it was a quick Sunday morning hack on my side to go beyond the 20 LIKE limit, so... testing was limited :|

It should also evolve the flirting questions you get (so different lines when you reach the thresholds at 20+ and 40+)

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
That's a new one. You're on 0.5.9, right? (It's linked a little higher in the thread).

I've let Hung Justice (which may not be his real name) know, he's scripting this. Meanwhile, a quick cheat that might help is checking if the NO_SLEEP flag is enabled. It shouldn't be, but it's something that would give you that problem. Ctrl+J to enable the debug menu, see if there's a flag in the bottom left that says NO_SLEEP or NOSLEEP; if so disable it.

You can also zip up and PM me the savegame folder, I'll have a look at it tomorrow morning:

That's the save folders
Thanks for the reply, I'm on the 0.5.8b version. I just got it from the main page. I checked the Debug menu and Nosleep was checked. after fixing that I can sleep fine

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
I also found something else odd after doing that. There is a lady called Reyna is the beach houses asking about a fishing pole but i havent spoken with her yet. Im unsure if thats due to skipping the day or not but it was worth a mention 1610981395410.png

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
Nah, you just need to flirt with them, then go back to the cabin and it should be triggering at 20, 30 and 40 (for Cath) (if you had a 'good' flirt). Let me check what's going on there; it was a quick Sunday morning hack on my side to go beyond the 20 LIKE limit, so... testing was limited :|

It should also evolve the flirting questions you get (so different lines when you reach the thresholds at 20+ and 40+)
yeah the questions have evolved, like more raunchy especially with Karen (59) but no messages yet. I’m just doing Reyna and Maria to see if I can trigger those initial SMS’s too, as I noticed when you get 2 SMS triggers (2 girls on 20 at the same time) on the same night you only get one call, you need to leave the cabin and return for the second girl.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I also found something else odd after doing that. There is a lady called Reyna is the beach houses asking about a fishing pole but i havent spoken with her yet. Im unsure if thats due to skipping the day or not but it was worth a mention View attachment 991586
Yeah... that's weird. You're supposed to meet her at the pier in the morning. That cabin shouldn't even be open yet :)

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes