whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
We got kicked off mediawiki, so hosting it on Steam made sense. Since it contains adult content that means it's behind a steam "are you okay with adult content" checkbox.

One of the guys in this thread grabbed them and compiled a PDF:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v1-0-0g-flexible-media.63083/post-10938052

If someone wants to maintain a wiki or other walkthrough we're totally happy to help that with assets and answers; for Love of Magic the Wiki's entirely fan-run, and they've done 100x better job than I could have done myself.

the fact you respond makes you awesome. Thanks for the extra help. I salute you

Reactions: Droid Productions

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Congratulations on the full release. The game's neither amazing nor terrible, but I played through most of it and found it to be entertaining. It's hard to do a lot of chicks (giggity) and you managed it reasonably well. I'm sure the game will continue to be updated. I'll check back in then.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Can someone with access please download or screenshot the ?
I can't access the page from my region. It says "This Community Hub is not available in your region."

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
About this pesky "not available in your region" problem, is there any way to fix this?
Or is it too complicated/expensive or is it outright impossible?
I'm afraid you'll tell me "impossible" is the correct answer... but just asking anyway.
Steam would be an easy option to remunerate you guys and get updates.
Patreon? Nope, out of question. It's nice if it works for you. But they did too much shit in the past. And probably they are still doing it.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes