Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
b1049de9a30a26effc5ff69d2bc506675a385727.png

The for Paradise Lust 1 is out, coinciding with the Steam Summer Sale. Live Stream Luvin' has Jack and Mi Sun get frisky on camera, live-streaming to the girls chatgroup. It's on 30% discount on the Steam Summer Sale right now.

And with that... Paradise Lust 1 is done. We're charging forward on Paradise Lust 2 and Sinners Landing (both of which also got updates today... it's been a busy month).

Hope you've enjoyed the journey!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hi i play on pc currently on day 3 but cant access resort it does nothing when i press on it from map need help
Could you do a quick save of where you are, try clicking the resort, and drop the files
player.log and quick.sav in here? I'll have a look.

Savegame path:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: doodboot

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i changed it to rar cause it tells me couldn't uplod due to file type
You've got a bunch of Addressable errors, and since your path is really long/weird that's probably what's happening (filenames getting > 256 characters, and Windows having a senior moment). Try installing the game to d:\games\paradiselust instead, and see if that helps. Likely a lot of other things were also broken, btw; I'd go back and see if the opening 2 days look different with all the music and gfx.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doodboot

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Have this weird problem. When try to start a new game, the game crashes. When I load an older save the game runs normally until I try to save, then it crashes again.

Edit: . 1.1.4 works fine. Must be an issue with the one above.

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Have this weird problem. When try to start a new game, the game crashes. When I load an older save the game runs normally until I try to save, then it crashes again.
I have just installed the latest version (1.1.5c for Win64) and I haven't noticed any of these problems. The game works fine for me.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Edit: . 1.1.4 works fine. Must be an issue with the one above.
I'm not downloading that to see what's going wrong, but just to note that this isn't an official release. It's presumably the steam version with the Steam libraries removed; no idea what else could break as a result of that (for example, SteamDeck functionality will still be called, but those are dependent on the steam library being activated).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseLust-1.1.5c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good game, but i remember playing it on some other website.
Likely, I mean, it's not as if it was developed *for* this website.

You can check out our or if you'd like to support the game; it's also on sale on Steam right now.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes