lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yes the minigame.and later he said if your hear anything about any of the girls let me know i ll be here. Um ok

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i want to fix the bridge jack said:we need to fix this bridge if we want to get across. :unsure:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Talk to Rick, solve his minigame, then wait 2 days for him to 'manage' the task and send you a .FKU file; that should get you started.
dammit. i got the Fku file.nevermind i will start a new game.
edit:starting a new game fix everthing. The new 3 girls will get some content in this update or in the Future?

Last edited:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
For Maria I only have the "Friends with Maria..." quest, which is "Under development" and nothing else. So I can't get the corkscrew (which apparently is after cleaning room #2) and advancing other quests.

Also I did the romance quest with Gaby, but during the BJ scenel it showed MC stretching from another scene. Apparently it is showing the previous played scene, because after fast forwarding that scene (and getting the real action), i've reloaded the save and instead of showing the MC stretching this time, it showed the end of the romance scene with Gabby..

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
E5VrToqUYAINvhe.jpg
I did one of these for Love of Magic, and people seemed to really enjoy it, so I thought I'd do something similar for Paradise Lust.

First person to correctly guess both nipples gets a free Steam Key :)

Reactions: lockerxx

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
For Maria I only have the "Friends with Maria..." quest, which is "Under development" and nothing else. So I can't get the corkscrew (which apparently is after cleaning room #2) and advancing other quests.

Also I did the romance quest with Gaby, but during the BJ scenel it showed MC stretching from another scene. Apparently it is showing the previous played scene, because after fast forwarding that scene (and getting the real action), i've reloaded the save and instead of showing the MC stretching this time, it showed the end of the romance scene with Gabby..
Nothing? Ok

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nothing? Ok
Might be something that's fixed already. The problem is the public build is lagging behind the Steam build by a lot, so it's hard to work out what it might be. I'll try to do a public build this week; alternatively it's on right now or all get a free steam key.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes