Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
not being liked and being a bad king are two different things! Erec did his best i am sure!

if he worked hard to keep and develop his kingdom that might be the reason why his love life suffered so much, that sacrifice of personal for the good of the realm is the epitome of what a good king must do/is!

its like you meet a girl in vacation times or a gap year! for that year everything is wonderful but then life sets in, work and non matching schedules kills so to speak the time one had for each other without anyone´s fault because the cars and houses must still be payed, catch 22 to keep her you must spend 16 hours with her... but to keep the stuff you achieved you must put in 12 hours of work a day! do the math you´re still 4 hours short!

Furthermore, having feelings, guessing whats coming and actually doing the betrayal are different things! Mathew saw it coming not that it did happened!

they might have died as two love struck lovers without Erec having been cucked! in this sense the dragon and Chloe acting as she did (she was the one who offed the dragon right?) might have saved an Alliance and prevented a "civil" war between 3 of the great factions that are now united for whats coming!

not to mention that the clan is also the diplomatic bridge to the norse and without that connection the norse gods might have just decided to play it low as Thor originally wanted!

something changed in the nature of the others but until now only the voices knew, that change was the cult working with them!

not sure how droid himself went into weaving these threads of destiny but that is how i read the situation! Emily needed to be there with an "intact" kingdom and her friendship and alliance to the Fey and the clans not destroyed by a decade of resentment and/or civil strife!

In this sense if the dragons are sentient all might have been planed before hand by... i do not know.. i wise old warlock ...

or i might just been reading too much into what is not there! ok, pour me another gin and i will see myself out!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
That's a really weird one. Could you pass me the log file? Player.log and player-prev.log
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Also, from settings could you try changing Scroll Text, see if that makes a change?
View attachment 1217245
Unfortunately I'm still having this same bug. The scroll text switch doesn't make a difference.

I'm also not seeing "Droid Productions" in my library, could it be under something else?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unfortunately I'm still having this same bug. The scroll text switch doesn't make a difference.

I'm also not seeing "Droid Productions" in my library, could it be under something else?
What system are you on? Also, what locale is your PC set to?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I’m on Mac. And just to clarify the issue, much of the text is missing. But if I go to chat history it’s all there. Very strange.
Yeah, weird as hell. I haven't done as much testing on Mac as I should, but lots of other people play on it without problems, that's why I asked what Locale it was (I had this genuinely weird bug with Turkish back in Act I-II, took me a while to track down).

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, weird as hell. I haven't done as much testing on Mac as I should, but lots of other people play on it without problems, that's why I asked what Locale it was (I had this genuinely weird bug with Turkish back in Act I-II, took me a while to track down).
Hmmm weird. Any suggestions? It’s unfortunately a little unplayable for me as is due to the missing text. Definitely understand that this isn’t urgent so no worriers if I’m shit out of luck. I appreciate you being so responsive!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmmm weird. Any suggestions? It’s unfortunately a little unplayable for me as is due to the missing text. Definitely understand that this isn’t urgent so no worriers if I’m shit out of luck. I appreciate you being so responsive!
If turning off the gradual text typer (Scroll Text) didn't work, I'm honestly not sure where the error is showing up. Can you try the Large Text and Font Border settings, in case it's related to that specific font having issues?

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
So when is the update coming hopefully both Netflix releases masters of the universe revelation. Also looking at he man and thundercats did you get the idea of the mains mantle and sword power fro
those 80's shows.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes