DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Might be something that's fixed already. The problem is the public build is lagging behind the Steam build by a lot, so it's hard to work out what it might be. I'll try to do a public build this week; alternatively it's on right now or all get a free steam key.
Is Steam always the latest build?
I just bought it now to show some sort of support.

Reactions: Droid Productions

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Hi, Droid Productions
I bought the game on Steam. I've tried the beta branch and gotta say that there are some quite noticeable bugs.
You are all probably aware of them, but wanted to check with you if there is an easy way to report them or if this is specific for Patreon Subscribers.

1 - Name of the characters (not MC) was not showing
2.a - The continuation of the dialogue after completing a specific task (drawer "puzzle", map, etc..) get stuck. The dialogue never starts and stays stuck at the animation. When you click the "NPC" it cuts the scene, changing to a "standard" one (as if you just casually clicked on them), skipping the dialogue (skipping I mean as it never happened, not that it only completes it).
2.b - I've experienced that cleaning Room #2, in which I've cleaned it (and the same issue happened) but never got the corkscrew and after starting the game from scratch, after completing the map, I cleaned the glass shards and still said that I needed to clean it.

Moving back to the stable version, everything is fine so far.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi, Droid Productions
I bought the game on Steam. I've tried the beta branch and gotta say that there are some quite noticeable bugs.
You are all probably aware of them, but wanted to check with you if there is an easy way to report them or if this is specific for Patreon Subscribers.

1 - Name of the characters (not MC) was not showing
2.a - The interaction after completing a specific task (drawer "puzzle", map, etc..) got stuck. It never starts and when you click the "NPC", then it gives you a standard interaction (as if you just casually clicked on them).
2.b - I've experienced that cleaning Room #2, in which I've cleaned it (and the same issue happened) but never got the corkscrew and after starting the game from scratch, after completing the map, I cleaned the glass shards and still said that I needed to clean it.

Moving back to the stable version, everything is fine so far.
Yeah, latest Beta had a bad bug; I'll try to fix it tomorrow (it's systemic, so it's a single thing causing all of them). The problem is that a bunch of other things will look broken as we add in the new flower mechanic.

hikikomori18

Jul 4, 2018
Hey Droid.

I bought the game on steam and I just wanted to know rather there will be information about the character's body profile.

You could've just replied yes or no and you ignored me instead.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey Droid.

I bought the game on steam and I just wanted to know rather there will be information about the character's body profile.

You could've just replied yes or no and you ignored me instead.
It was a pretty specific question, and I don't have a good answer. We had some of that in the Contacts page, but ended up removing them because it wasn't getting updated. You can still see the space below Starsign where it used to fit. I don't really know if it'll get put back in, that's in Chase's column.
1625580538744.png

hikikomori18

Jul 4, 2018
It was a pretty specific question, and I don't have a good answer. We had some of that in the Contacts page, but ended up removing them because it wasn't getting updated. You can still see the space below Starsign where it used to fit. I don't really know if it'll get put back in, that's in Chase's column.
View attachment 1283943
I can't see the picture but thanks for the reply.

I think it will be awesome if you guys add on the characters' height/weight and their 3 sizes(like Treasure of Nadia) information.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wanted a little more testing on these before I push them to the main-line; for anyone interested here's a full suite of builds; if nothing terrible happens I'll be posting this to the main page tomorrow.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(TL:DR; a new are, the Ridge, about an hour of new quest content, and three new girls getting introduced at the very tail-end; we're building content for them for the July update).

Win64: - - -
Win32: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - -

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Droid Productions I love Andrea but, as an Italian, her Google Translated sentences do break the mood a bit :LOL:

That said, I tried your latest build for Linux, but it seems to be glitching when doing the .fku plan puzzle: there's duplicate pieces, and when you click one they change randomly, apparently with no relation to the swap rule the other puzzles follow. The skip button doesn't work either, as when you press that you're back to the cabin but with the skip button still on top, and glitching text in the top left. Is this a known issue?

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Droid Productions I love Andrea but, as an Italian, her Google Translated sentences do break the mood a bit :LOL:

That said, I tried your latest build for Linux, but it seems to be glitching when doing the .fku plan puzzle: there's duplicate pieces, and when you click one they change randomly, apparently with no relation to the swap rule the other puzzles follow. The skip button doesn't work either, as when you press that you're back to the cabin but with the skip button still on top, and glitching text in the top left. Is this a known issue?
Edit: actually, the puzzle itself may be working that way, but it's still glitched. I managed to complete it, but then I'm stuck with the "completed" stamp, the "click to continue" button, the "skip" button top-right and glitching text top-left even if I leave the cabin and go around.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Edit: actually, the puzzle itself may be working that way, but it's still glitched. I managed to complete it, but then I'm stuck with the "completed" stamp, the "click to continue" button, the "skip" button top-right and glitching text top-left even if I leave the cabin and go around.
Could you get me the player.log and player-prev.log file? It'll hopefully tell me *why* it's glitching?
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Should be there.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
PS: if you'd like me to "fix" the slightly broken things Andrea says in Italian (like via an Excel file or something like this), please do let me know: I'd be happy to help!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
PS: if you'd like me to "fix" the slightly broken things Andrea says in Italian (like via an Excel file or something like this), please do let me know: I'd be happy to help!
Thanks for the files, they look exactly what I need!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for italian fixes; let me take it up with Chase... I think he might be amenable to the idea :)

Reactions: drfeelgoodsw
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes