dk24

Jul 10, 2020

New version
Thz for the update, but you overide my save, and I lost 2000+ points:(

I lose most of the gallery too, anybody plz upload a full unlock save, PLEASE

Last edited:

dk24

Jul 10, 2020

To keep your save, go to the 'www' folder and copy the 'save' folder, replace the one in the extracted file.
Thanks, but I have already lost my save on the last update. Anyone please upload a full save.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Thought this might be mildly interesting.

Found an Alice in wonderland outfit by interacting with the random chest event. Picked the first option and pretty sure I succeeded. Has standing images but event CG for only the wig which is a little odd. Quite like the wig tbh. Got me courious so checked Mtool outfits for more. Theres like 5 more outfits in the files but none of them have art. Including one labeled dragon.

Aspharoltec

Dec 5, 2021
Thought this might be mildly interesting.

Found an Alice in wonderland outfit by interacting with the random chest event. Picked the first option and pretty sure I succeeded. Has standing images but event CG for only the wig which is a little odd. Quite like the wig tbh. Got me courious so checked Mtool outfits for more. Theres like 5 more outfits in the files but none of them have art. Including one labeled dragon.
There are many things besides the costumes which you can find using Mtool, for example, if you use debug while playing you can find many variables of the game, many which include the unlockables of each route and arthur, as well as unused content like unlockable locations and extra boundaries. However, for the costumes it will be easier to just obtain them from Mtool itself, as on the debug i still didn't find them.

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
hey check this out
use this online decrypter to decrypt any RPGMV games images with their www/img/pictures
i really wonder When will Arthur have authority to equip this one View attachment 3843901
refer to inma dice 1&2,this should be the equipment when Arthur become a full succubss,
But not to mention the developer's previous statement that he will release a complete version within 2024 for parasuku,
I am very pessimistic about the possibility of having the second part of Chaos Seed route within this year based on current efficiency :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: