RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
So
any one read japanese and can give a short ver of what added content in the patch ?

I tried google translate the update but i dont want to hype myself as it said 6 new enemy's
bunch of UI overhaul
some difference for old cg with more clothes
6 new orbs or sth
in a word,u can skip to next version
Earlier this month, he said he resigned from his job to pursue full-time development,I'm curious if he went on a trip in September, I thought it would accelerate

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
'Implemented a new system, " Tree of Creation" ' Has me curious.
There's also the Chaos species salon

bonedaddy130

Sep 18, 2018

MexaShare is fastest download

Above is a download link to 0.55 courtesy of the hentai-sharing link.
New content includes new bonus items at the beginning (similar to Slay the Spire), new items after a few laps, the beauty salon and more costumes working with previous scenes.
Please mirror in case the link breaks, thanks.

Reactions: Devoixge

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

Above is a download link to 0.55 courtesy of the hentai-sharing link.
New content includes new bonus items at the beginning (similar to Slay the Spire), new items after a few laps, the beauty salon and more costumes working with previous scenes.
Please mirror in case the link breaks, thanks.
Is this version in English?

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
No, but I recommend MTool for auto-translating it. You get a majority of the important information conveyed and it does have some text wrapping issues, but you can adjust the font size.
I have never used MTool before. Is anyone planning on working on an English translation? I am willing to wait if needed.

Cloqwork

Jul 1, 2020
I have never used MTool before. Is anyone planning on working on an English translation? I am willing to wait if needed.
Seeing as the game's still in active development, and may be subject to changes here and there, having a full translation project at this point may be frustrating to take on. I'm sure someone has started it, but I don't foresee one being done any time soon.

Luckily, MTool is fairly straightforward to use, if you really do have a hankering to give this game a try. It's basically just opening the application, dragging and dropping the game .exe to the indicated spot, and then pressing "translate" once the game starts. It does just use basic machine translation from the internet, but it's pretty easy to work with and edit if you feel the desire to not read garbled nonsense.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
AceCyclone translated the original demo and it *seemed* like they were intent on translating the finished project. For everything between those two points you probably are going to need a machine translator.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter