3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
eh.
I don't know if my computer can handle it.
Looks good though!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Dont play this, well play it if you want, but its dissapointing. I wouldnt pay for this, i think other games of this dev are better.

You just follow a walking girl, and then there is a scene, and the process repeats wiht another scene. The script is bad, the voice acting is subpar, and instead of sexy is annoying.

Reactions: matthewB

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
8 exciting scenes. Very boring. Camera could have better controls and zoom in and out features. Foreplay seems to be missing.

Best lines from the game...................................Close your eyes.. ROFLMAO

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
8 exciting scenes. Very boring. Camera could have better controls and zoom in and out features. Foreplay seems to be missing.

Best lines from the game...................................Close your eyes.. ROFLMAO
The most epic one is "You dont mind me being naked, you are so understanding"
or
"Thanks for letting me bring my friend Brittany (to get naked, in this public space that doesnt belong to you or to me. You are so understanding).

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with VR? I'm on quest2 with oculus link and it's loading natively with oculus and showing the same image on both lenses and it looks really bad.

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
I'm getting doubled image as well. Oculus CV1.
I found the solution . I'll copy/paste it here for less clicking: has an experimental feature to force use of SteamVR over Oculus.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Requested by, Feddy
Thank you, really.

I enjoyed the previous HFT releases a lot, even though they're goofy, linear and a bit too vanilla most of the times, I appreciate what they're trying to do, and the fact that they at least keep releasing full games with original assets at a steady pace.
At some point I'll just create an alt for steam and support them directly, but I really couldn't wait for this one :)

zoneacca

Sep 19, 2017
8 exciting scenes but no tribbing! The old game of this dev had that I think. Maybe next release we get the full package,foreplay, pussy, ass and tribbing. VR works well on Quest2 run over SteamVR.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Abysmal performance even at 640x480 because huge textures. The settings dialog has been disabled and defaults to Ultra. Ah, and the mouse don't work at all in Wine so... great title screen, not much game to play.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
Shes against a tree near the river by where ya start, at least she was for my game
ok understood how to track her.
She will spawn in a direction behind you are looking before closing your eyes

The right trees are the really large ones with yellow lichens

Anyway done the game
Really too much vanilla, not even a creampie
Main girl voice actor vary good, the friend need still a lot of practice

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes