3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

AidenFlynnH

Feb 24, 2022
Hello how can I stop the waterfall? I can't figure it out how lol and the right edge of the map the colored brown one how can I unlock those Entrance? it has inverted D!cks on each side of the door and it has a "V" on it...
>> Hello how can I stop the waterfall? I can't figure it out how lol and the right edge of the map the colored brown one how can I unlock those Entrance? it has inverted D!cks on each side of the door and it has a "V" between the d!cks..

Essentially follow the current. Keep going left of it, and you'll eventually find a statue with a pressure plate.
You mean the statue of a lion nearby the waterfall? I don't think it worked though

Fudana

Jun 24, 2023
Can someone explain what ancient scroll does and how to use it? idk if i'm dumb or something, can't figure it out

jacky111

Sep 8, 2018
>> Hello how can I stop the waterfall? I can't figure it out how lol and the right edge of the map the colored brown one how can I unlock those Entrance? it has inverted D!cks on each side of the door and it has a "V" between the d!cks..

Essentially follow the current. Keep going left of it, and you'll eventually find a statue with a pressure plate.
Do you know how to unlock the right edge of the brown map ?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Hells yeah! I just complained the other day about how so many games with a gay focus are filled with (chubby) bara, so this is right up my lane! Thanks for sharing. The gameplay itself also looks pretty good.

Reactions: baam57623
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes