kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, downloading and unzipping parallel fantasy 0+ from Mega gives a version of the game all in Japanese.... Any way to translate?

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
In the future for anyone trying to start the NTR route. When you are looking for the scene where Ati gets poisoned. Crane should NOT be in the party for this.

Reactions: misjebaka

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
In the future for anyone trying to start the NTR route. When you are looking for the scene where Ati gets poisoned. Crane should NOT be in the party for this.
Yeah that one is interesting the way it it done.

(For the best or worst H- scene options) Crane needs to fail or lose multiple times, and each time he loses if you check the menu you will see Ati in a more explicit image pasted across your menu screen.

this extends to her being blackmailed by the teacher that mixes the poison cure.

This game was really well done to be so old, I wish this attention to event details was done more in the newer games.

This parallel fantasy game was the best of them and the worst of them in how badly you are treated if you walk the extreme H-scene route.

The heroine in this game is always good, treats every one kindly, winds up saving the whole world, and is probably treated (in the extreme H-scene route) worse that any I have ever seen.

But it is a very fun game with many optional directions one can take. ( Also has a lot of hard to find H-scenes, I missed so many of them the first and second time I played it, and I was just replaying it and found more that I had missed last time.)

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
may i ask how to fix this? i cant play it with joiplay. sorry for my poor english. View attachment 1885446
It's been a long time since I played this game but I remember that it worked on my cell phone but it got lag... maybe it's the version of the app, go to the official Discord of the emulator and put your error there

Reactions: SEIGEN1

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
It's been a long time since I played this game but I remember that it worked on my cell phone but it got lag... maybe it's the version of the app, go to the official Discord of the emulator and put your error there
Thank you for the information

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Hello guys, i'v encounterred a bug recently on this game, on the fifth floor, if you bring Crane in your party he fight a goblin and get injured (not Ati this time), but when she enter the hideout with him i only got a black screen... i can press x and go to the menu but i don't see anything else on the map.
It's only the second time he fight a goblin, the first time when Ati get poisoned it worked fine.

Hassanz93

Dec 8, 2018
I just downloaded the game and runned the game using JoiPlay, the games run normally but the background is all black and only the character sprites are showing. Any fix for the issue. I downloaded the game through Mega link.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I just downloaded the game and runned the game using JoiPlay, the games run normally but the background is all black and only the character sprites are showing. Any fix for the issue. I downloaded the game through Mega link.
you have to go to joiplay Discord and ask this to the creator

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes