demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Great VN, immersive, just dark enough for players to feel sorry for MC while not making players depressed from playing this. Amazing little game if you are not horny.

Avoid if you just want a quick fap.

Also, are there multiple endings for this game? I think we need to add the kinetic novel tag judging from how little control you have in this game.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well..

This is uncommon knowledge, but of course many people will dislike this plot indeed.

The element where we make a decision for the crippled one totally make it fantasy genre, so it is fine..

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I thought I'd caught on to what's really going on early on, but that too starts to seem like a misdirection after it goes for the Lynchian weirdness.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
So this is a nightmare fuel simulator based on what happened in Kill Bill? This is one of the creepier recent additions around here god damn :KEK:.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Dear god....what the fuck!? Whoever drawn this needs some help. I know hentai artist can be weird ppl and ppl who read this kind of doujinshi can be even weirder, but what the fuck....turning a cripple into some kind of slut is just too hardcore for me.

Also the game...what the actual fuck......i'm done xD
Issameme

Jan 25, 2020
The anatomy of the characters is a bit off, doesn't help that the MC's field of view is incredibly narrow yet the characters aren't deformed accordingly and appear from a more natural perspective.

Reactions: Aboltus228

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Trying to progress text by pressing space bar opens up a link to devs website = Kinda shit. If one can't conveniently progress text via keyboard why bother.
Seems to be a bug that only happens if you clicked the download button before starting.
If you restart the program, spacebar works.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes