Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just a quick update. I am working on resolving a lot of the display issues. They seem to be stemming from the book being statically assigned. This has been changed. I am also trying to migrate from twine to Visual Studio Code at there are around 700 passages in the game believe it or not and twine is not liking it. So hopefully I will be getting out some quality of life updates in the near future to make all the work I have already done enjoyable o_O Thanks for all the feedback. It definitely helps with what to work on.

Something I will note though, I do believe that a lot of branches are going to be a bit open ended for a while. By the nature of the game itself. Eventually, all the branches will lead back to nodes. I will probably be spending a little less time on singular possibilities despite having many of them planned. I knew this project would take a long time but it's been a fun ride so far.
Just a suggestion,... Go ahead with Your Planned ones first, then add or change them 'as needed';
That way Your Game Still remains Yours! (if you know what I mean).
- sometimes a Game with many changes Can 'take on a Life of its own', or wind up in a direction a DEV did not have planned and is no longer recognizable as their own.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Just a suggestion,... Go ahead with Your Planned ones first, then add or change them 'as needed';
That way Your Game Still remains Yours! (if you know what I mean).
- sometimes a Game with many changes Can 'take on a Life of its own', or wind up in a direction a DEV did not have planned and is no longer recognizable as their own.
Yeah, I plan on just doing the content that I want to do for now. I am more talking about doing it in a way that wont make the game feel so short. Playing through one time for example means you will definitely miss certain scenes. I think at least for a little while I should be focused on trying to get content that is accessible from multiple routes.

I already have tons of scenes I have written in a storyboard. I have a rough idea of how the story will end and a lot of the main points I want to have happen. The story itself is probably the easiest part of the whole process. We would have a finished game in a few months if I had a team of coders lol. Just kind of the sad nature of a lot of NSFW projects. I'd work on it full time too. I think it's really fun creating a world.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
when i go to sleep after bodyswap with luke(I am in lukes body) when i wake up there is no option to do anything. it just says nothing here.
It might be a Bug(???) IDK.
(an easy fix would be to hit the Back arrow (once or twice) then click the arrow to "open/close" the window.)
- Your Nav window will be Up again. when you put your cursor on a choice it will show a hand with finger point, and an illustration of the principle in the Gym with 2 boys. click the bottom choice (to intervene), then and you will fly back to your body. You will now be in your bedroom in morning of next day.
You should have the Nav screen, welcoming you to next day. click go to livingroom.
(In my game you will hear Mom talking with her friend, the Librarian.) Then, >> leave home >> Go to College.

I noticed after my body swap with Neb's, that My Nav screen was there, but the cursor would not 'click' on anything (No Hand)
- I had to Use the 'Back space' arrow Once, then close left arrow (Open Screen). I could now use my cursor to use Nav screen)

Last edited:
Reactions: COHL

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty fun romp, occasional bugs aside. A question: As we already have body swapping, how likely is it to have transformation or (voluntary) gender bending goodness for the cast or main character? Asking for a friend.

Could be a way to raise funds. And a bunch of other things. Hur hur.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
(an easy fix would be to hit the Back arrow (once or twice) then click the arrow to "open/close" the window.)
- Your Nav window will be Up again. when you put your cursor on a choice it will show a hand with finger point, and an illustration of the principle in the Gym with 2 boys. click the bottom choice (to intervene), then and you will fly back to your body. You will now be in your bedroom in morning of next day.
You should have the Nav screen, welcoming you to next day. click go to livingroom.
(In my game you will hear Mom talking with her friend, the Librarian.) Then, >> leave home >> Go to College.

I noticed after my body swap with Neb's, that My Nav screen was there, but the cursor would not 'click' on anything (No Hand)
- I had to Use the 'Back space' arrow Once, then close left arrow (Open Screen). I could now use my cursor to use Nav screen)
i never got to the principle in the gym. i have tried using the back arrow and then going into nikki's room or pipers room or trying the computer but every time i go to sleep that screen comes up and i cant do anything.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
i never got to the principle in the gym. i have tried using the back arrow and then going into nikki's room or pipers room or trying the computer but every time i go to sleep that screen comes up and i cant do anything.
Did you make it to the Luke & MC's Body Swap?
it happens the 2nd/final day of swap.
(Maybe I am wrong. She is Neb's Mom at the High school. Possibly P.E. Teacher, not Principle)
- MC either tries to go to Nikki's bedroom, or he just leaves Home for school.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Pretty fun romp, occasional bugs aside. A question: As we already have body swapping, how likely is it to have transformation or (voluntary) gender bending goodness for the cast or main character? Asking for a friend.

I personally hope we get more body swapping lol, especially maybe with one of the Milfs?
But transformation/genderbender would be cool as well :D

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
interesting first look. Still rough around the edges and needs a bunch more content. Also navigation system needs a bunch of work (perhaps a clickable map?) current method doesn't really give the user a mental map of the area so it's hit/miss as to where things are located.

Also a hint/progress blocker list would be useful to see if/when there are outstanding items still to be discovered or if there is no more scenes available in the current version.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
Did you make it to the Luke & MC's Body Swap?
it happens the 2nd/final day of swap.
(Maybe I am wrong. She is Neb's Mom at the High school. Possibly P.E. Teacher, not Principle)
- MC either tries to go to Nikki's bedroom, or he just leaves Home for school.
I am at the 1st day of the 1st body swap(how you are talking it sounds like there are more than one) and when i try to go to bed at night after doing everything i can with nikki(the choice is whether i suggest she leave her husband or rebel against his rules) and piper I no longer have any buttons to press on screen.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am at the 1st day of the 1st body swap(how you are talking it sounds like there are more than one) and when i try to go to bed at night after doing everything i can with nikki(the choice is whether i suggest she leave her husband or rebel against his rules) and piper I no longer have any buttons to press on screen.
Ther are currently 2 "body swap" events, both involving Neb's. The 1st time, Sunday at Church wth cousin Luke.
The 2nd time is later, at Mall, with Neb's and her sister. (We will ignore this one for now)

MC swaps bodies with Luke, informed by Mom(Aunt) 'time to go home. Choice to take book with you or not.
- I chose to take book.
- Once at "home" visit Piper in her bedroom and play video game with her (Let her win, or not)
-Mom(Aunt) ends gameplay and sends you to your room. Argument with "mom" (stand up for yourself, or not)
**(If You have the Book; perform spell on her) or not.
-Go to bed - as there is Nothing else to do.
2nd Day- Next morning, Go to school, run into Neb's Mom in the Gym. Click "intervene".
(You are then 'Hurled' back to your own body, and your bedroom)

You talk about Not seeing or being able to use Nav Tab (Nothing will click)
- I have found that SOMETIMES You Have to OPEN Left window arrow completely.
(sometimes, just be able to see Nav choices, othertimes for them to work (To see the 'finger' cursor)
- So, My advice would be to backspace 2x, as needed, then OPEN left window arrow. and Replay.

Last edited:

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Ther are currently 2 "body swap" events, both involving Neb's. The 1st time, Sunday at Church wth cousin Luke.
The 2nd time is later, at Mall, with Neb's and her sister. (We will ignore this one for now)

MC swaps bodies with Luke, informed by Mom(Aunt) 'time to go home. Choice to take book with you or not.
- I chose to take book.
- Once at "home" visit Piper in her bedroom and play video game with her (Let her win, or not)
-Mom(Aunt) ends gameplay and sends you to your room. Argument with "mom" (stand up for yourself, or not)
2nd Day- Next morning, Go to school, run into Neb's Mom in the Gym. Click "intervene".

(sometimes, just be able to see Nav choices, othertimes for them to work (To see the 'finger' cursor)
- So, My advice would be to backspace 2x, as needed, then OPEN left window arrow. and Replay.
Im really interested in this game, but so far all I read on this thread are workarounds that make you jump through hoops to compensate for bugs. Guess I'll wait until things even out a bit

• Red Heart

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Im really interested in this game, but so far all I read on this thread are workarounds that make you jump through hoops to compensate for bugs. Guess I'll wait until things even out a bit
Well, to my knowledge, this IS only the 3rd updated version(??)
so, still going to be 'buggy'. W.I.P. (will things get better; I certainly hope so)
I am more interested in a 'generic' walk-thru & story continuation (progress).
I don't have an issue with workarounds, as long as they don't interfere in gameplay.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
when i go to sleep after bodyswap with luke(I am in lukes body) when i wake up there is no option to do anything. it just says nothing here.
I believe this will be fixed in the next update so many fixes I have lost track tbh. Twine can only handle like 500 passages before it starts bugging out and I'm around 700 so have been migrating to visual studio code.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

That's strange. I haven't heard of not being able to click on the links before o_O

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
This should be resolved in the next update. The branches for Nikki aren't built out yet but they should be navigable at least.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That's strange. I haven't heard of not being able to click on the links before o_O
it has happened a few times. You get the 'arrow' cursor, but nothing Clicks.
- If U open the left window, you cand get the 'pointed finger' cursor, and it will click/work on Nav tab. ???

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

- I chose to take book.

Oh, I believe this was being caused by the book having a static number assigned to it. That should be fixed moving forward. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Shelscott50

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

It would be nice to raise funds for this project. I really don't have enough time in the day to be able to work on this. It has been a lot of fun though.

This is planned. Molly Jane will be the actress you can transform into. You will be able to possess others as well. I plan on having James gender bendable as well.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
it has happened a few times. You get the 'arrow' cursor, but nothing Clicks.
- If U open the left window, you cand get the 'pointed finger' cursor, and it will click/work on Nav tab. ???
I'm curious if the changes to the UI will fix.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes