Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
As I never feel like it is polished enough to release DX
I can understand the feeling. A piece of advice: set a standard level of quality and just release new versions as soon as they are above that; if you gather a good community of gamers, people will help finding and solving bugs; you can even schedule a short period between a new release and development of future content, when you just focus on feedback and bug fixes.

Reactions: COHL

kkraww

Aug 20, 2020
Feel like no matter what I do it ends in a soft lock. Go to the church, and then can visit luke in nebs body, but nothign after that. Go to the mall instead, and after the bodies switch back cant find anything at all that carries on progression. Loved the game up until that

Reactions: AVNTester2

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Feel like no matter what I do it ends in a soft lock. Go to the church, and then can visit luke in nebs body, but nothign after that. Go to the mall instead, and after the bodies switch back cant find anything at all that carries on progression. Loved the game up until that
this-.gif this-all-of-this-pointing.gif

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
i think paths without continuation needed to be closed like in the church if u grab the book u cant continue the story

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
After the scene with Nebs in the library the book seems to be covering the directional buttons to leave the area and I ws wondering if there was a way to minimise this or get around this?

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I can understand the feeling. A piece of advice: set a standard level of quality and just release new versions as soon as they are above that; if you gather a good community of gamers, people will help finding and solving bugs; you can even schedule a short period between a new release and development of future content, when you just focus on feedback and bug fixes.
Bug hunters are invaluable. I really can't help a lot of the people that are saying bugs this and that. It's a work in progress gents and captioned videos do not take a short time to create. Open world games are also difficult to iron out. I only released this into the wild not too long ago lol. I'm trying to get releases out when I have some stuff I'd like feedback on. But having people test and be helpful with bugs as some have been on the forum has been very useful. The discord has been pretty cool in that regard as well.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
You might want to have bank shut on weekends, banks don't open on weekends.
That is...a good idea. I think I should probably close off a lot of things honestly. I have been thinking about that or just having a reset the day type of event that happens at like 2am or something.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
The game was just released into the wild a couple months ago. Many of the paths need work. This is definitely a beta. I try to update what has been added into the game since previous versions but a game like this will take time to iron out and get it to where I want it. Thanks for playing though. You could likely experience more down different branches but if you want to hold out till a future update where things get tied in that is understandable.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
game bugged out when sleeping in lukes body.
says " nothing here "
After the scene with Nebs in the library the book seems to be covering the directional buttons to leave the area and I ws wondering if there was a way to minimise this or get around this?
Could you send a picture by chance? I believe I changed the book to not be static so it may be the passage itself

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Bug hunters are invaluable. I really can't help a lot of the people that are saying bugs this and that. It's a work in progress gents and captioned videos do not take a short time to create. Open world games are also difficult to iron out. I only released this into the wild not too long ago lol. I'm trying to get releases out when I have some stuff I'd like feedback on. But having people test and be helpful with bugs as some have been on the forum has been very useful. The discord has been pretty cool in that regard as well.
Greetings! The Videos are really nice, but if they take up the majority of dev time, it might be nice to mix it up a bit with some gifs/pics or something instead for some scenes? Something like a smaller scene might not need a crazy detailed video.
Ofc, your game your call, im just enjoying the results :D

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes