Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It would be nice to raise funds for this project. I really don't have enough time in the day to be able to work on this. It has been a lot of fun though.

This is planned. Molly Jane will be the actress you can transform into. You will be able to possess others as well. I plan on having James gender bendable as well.
Molly Jane?? (which character is She?) Is she already/currently in Cast/Game?

Reactions: COHL

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Can you kinda make the graphic of the book a little smaller, it doesn't need take up that much room in UI

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
maybe i'm just bad but I am at the first time you switch body with Nebs but I don't know what to do afterwards

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck due to "Error: invalid date." when visiting moms lab and trying to talk to her for the first time.

screwju

Oct 2, 2023
I want to like this game and where it looks like it is going, but almost everything breaks it. Between just following paths coming to impassable dead ends, finding places where you can sequence break everything, and some things seemingly depending heavily on what path you take and giving NO indication which path does what....I cannot recommend anyone play this at this time. Maybe, after you have time to update and iron out the starting bit at least, this will be fun. As it is, there is only like...2 or 3 days of content, and even that is so heavily fractured and seems dependent on arbitrary things that its unplayable. As far as I can tell, there are 3 lewd scenes in total at this point. That is counting the opening portal cutscene thing. Good luck, hopefully you can sort this out.

• Sad

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
The concept is interesting.

But I'm a little confused by the variation in size of different video medias or images. which forces me to constantly have to close the left menu, to be able to access the icons leading to the rest of the story.

I think also the image of the magic book doesn't need to be so big either, to stay permanently displayed; a vertical bar of small icons for each unlocked spell would be very useful.

In short, consistency in the size of images and videos and a UI to be reviewed for greater comfort. small inconsistency in the story as well, the fact that we don't need mana for the first two spells cast in the library, then afterwards, we need mana to use this same spell.

I understand why you integrated mana, to force players to make choices, but in this case, it must be integrated from the first use of the very first spell.

I have not yet explored all the avenues, notably the aunt and the cousin, by having body-change with his cousin.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Can you kinda make the graphic of the book a little smaller, it doesn't need take up that much room in UI
I believe this should be in the next patch. I am just changing to percentages instead of static numbers.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
game has potential but very broken
I am working on it. I am hoping the next patch will fix a lot of stuff. It's been a while though and so much needed to be fixed. One step at a time I suppose.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
maybe i'm just bad but I am at the first time you switch body with Nebs but I don't know what to do afterwards
Nah, there have been lots of fixes I have been implementing. Once you are in Nebs body you should be able to do things in the mall though. Once you do that you can go to her house. Not sure where you are stuck exactly.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Stuck due to "Error: invalid date." when visiting moms lab and trying to talk to her for the first time.
I'm pretty sure this has been fixed. However Mom doesn't really have much to do in the Lab as of yet. It's more the parasite atm

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I want to like this game and where it looks like it is going, but almost everything breaks it. Between just following paths coming to impassable dead ends, finding places where you can sequence break everything, and some things seemingly depending heavily on what path you take and giving NO indication which path does what....I cannot recommend anyone play this at this time. Maybe, after you have time to update and iron out the starting bit at least, this will be fun. As it is, there is only like...2 or 3 days of content, and even that is so heavily fractured and seems dependent on arbitrary things that its unplayable. As far as I can tell, there are 3 lewd scenes in total at this point. That is counting the opening portal cutscene thing. Good luck, hopefully you can sort this out.
Taking on an open world game was probably not the best decision I have made but it's what I want to make XD I think once the game is built out more it will make sense. The game by design as a lot of branching paths. With that comes a lot of possibilities for things to break. Scenes should be librarian, Nebs, Parasite, Shaiden, Anya all have fullish scenes. You can always check the videos folder to see what you may not have seen. The next update will continue the branch of if Luke has the book after church (assuming you took it with you) and has a scene with Nebs.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
The concept is interesting.

But I'm a little confused by the variation in size of different video medias or images. which forces me to constantly have to close the left menu, to be able to access the icons leading to the rest of the story.

I think also the image of the magic book doesn't need to be so big either, to stay permanently displayed; a vertical bar of small icons for each unlocked spell would be very useful.

In short, consistency in the size of images and videos and a UI to be reviewed for greater comfort. small inconsistency in the story as well, the fact that we don't need mana for the first two spells cast in the library, then afterwards, we need mana to use this same spell.

I understand why you integrated mana, to force players to make choices, but in this case, it must be integrated from the first use of the very first spell.

I have not yet explored all the avenues, notably the aunt and the cousin, by having body-change with his cousin.
I didn't intend for people to play this on smaller devices but I believe I have fixed a lot of the visual stuff to just be percentages so it should be fine on most devices. The book for example was assigned a static number of pixels and is now a percent of the screen (vw if you're familiar with CSS).

The mana is actually not an inconsistency but I am glad you noticed that :)

Well there will be more to come soon. I am uploading to all the places now. Probably drop a link here in a week.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Taking on an open world game was probably not the best decision I have made but it's what I want to make XD I think once the game is built out more it will make sense. The game by design as a lot of branching paths. With that comes a lot of possibilities for things to break. Scenes should be librarian, Nebs, Parasite, Shaiden, Anya all have fullish scenes. You can always check the videos folder to see what you may not have seen. The next update will continue the branch of if Luke has the book after church (assuming you took it with you) and has a scene with Nebs.
Cool!
Im guessing he will use book to swap with Nebs? As they both want that and he now has book.
I wonder, will Luke willingly give back the book? :unsure:
Excited to see whats to come for this game! Very interesting so far

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Cool!
Im guessing he will use book to swap with Nebs? As they both want that and he now has book.
I wonder, will Luke willingly give back the book? :unsure:
Excited to see whats to come for this game! Very interesting so far
That is a good guess. The only benefit Nebs would get out of swapping bodies with Luke would be to gain access to the book and have time to study it. Posting the 4th update now for patrons and see if any major bugs should be worked out. Mobile may be broken for the third spell.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
Nah, there have been lots of fixes I have been implementing. Once you are in Nebs body you should be able to do things in the mall though. Once you do that you can go to her house. Not sure where you are stuck exactly.
I did that with leana's character but when I get back in the original body, I'm kinda stuck in a loop where I can repeat this event over and over and nothing telling me something has changed or if I need to do something

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I did that with leana's character but when I get back in the original body, I'm kinda stuck in a loop where I can repeat this event over and over and nothing telling me something has changed or if I need to do something
Oh, yes. I still need to work on that path. The event that removes that isn't firing. That should be an easy fix though. I need to change that in a few places though. If enough time passes or if it's completed obviously. I think the library with Rachel was having a similar problem with firing too early.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So, Now we are going backwards??(if we have already past this point?) or atleast a restart is needed...
- we are playing (again) as MC, In Luke's body, choosing to take book with him (which YOU told me was better off leaving with Luke, In MC's body, so would not lose possession of book; when spell ended.

- How the hell can Luke use the book anyway?
He cannot read Latin(??) any better than MC; that is why MC needs Neb's help.
-yes, the book is partially translated by Grandfather,...

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
Manage the different story branches and the sandbox aspect is difficult.

Most often, developers punctuate the timeline for each event by defining a time range and not fixed date too restricting (3 days, 1 week, before the following Saturday, etc.) for each event, to allow several branches to be followed at once.

the common thread becomes chronological in general, then the story branch events, more precisely.
Like that, time slots allow story events to take place without overlapping/cancelling each other.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes