pika2018

Oct 27, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked before, but will it be possible to turn the elf into a woman complete with a vagina ?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Really not a fan of when games use RNG for progress. Just grinding money and sleep to waste time until something happens is just frustrating. Maybe that's lessened when the game gets filled with more content but that doesn't remove the potential for it to happen. There really should be some sort of progression to everything like, "gather x amount of this" or "wait x days for this". The fortune teller could even serve this role in a way but instead she only gives cryptic messages that may not even be relevant to anything.

Also, is Nijah bugged? I'm only missing her last 3 scenes, but every day I visit her our baby is born. And, of course, there's no sense of what makes the next scenes happen so I'll just be having the same conversations for days on end.

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Also, is Nijah bugged? I'm only missing her last 3 scenes, but every day I visit her our baby is born. And, of course, there's no sense of what makes the next scenes happen so I'll just be having the same conversations for days on end.
There's 2 options for Nijah, one is to give her 1k gold or be his pimp. After you choose from it you'll lose the scenes from the other one. Other option to get it is to use the cheat code.

Reactions: Shades

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News!

Hey guys, just a quick update to say progress is still underway. Here are some samples of recent UI changes to combat.

Hitting the 'skills' button or item will now bring up a sub menu for you to select from. I.e, rather than have just 1 special move per character as you level up and progress you'll be able to have a variety of skills and abilities by which you can use in combat.

A lot of scenes and new BGs are currently still being worked on. There'll be a lot more details (and spicy stuff) to show you guys very soon.

Dorms at the Mages of Palam - above (Very WIP)

So yeah, a very short news update, but, we'll definitely have more to show you guys and talk about very soon!
If you guys have any questions, please ask them below or over on the discord and we'll try get back to you as soon as we can.
If you haven't already, please give the game a wishlist on Steam following the link here!

As always,
thank you to everyone for your support,
you guys are awesome and make this game a reality!

-Love, the
Damned Studios Team

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
lostraven, apologies for bothering you.
Asaik, the only way to skip text is by pressing the tab button something that is not possible on android. Is there any solution available or going be?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven, apologies for bothering you.
Asaik, the only way to skip text is by pressing the tab button something that is not possible on android. Is there any solution available or going be?
I'll mention it to the rest of the team to see what can be done but can't promise anything.

Reactions: Sotman
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes