JustAnotherMook

Mar 21, 2020
I've been tinkering a little and this works for me, unlocks all gallery entries when game is started with this in "game"-folder.
Edit, nvm, turns out it doesnt work, look a little further down for working version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkcroxz

JustAnotherMook

Mar 21, 2020
not working
Ye, I just tested after deleting all renpy/game saves. And it doesn't work for me anymore either. No idea how i got it to work in the first place oO
Anyway i tinkered some more, here's the second attempt, now I've tested it after deleting everything, and it seems to work.
Try it again. As before just put it in the ParasiteBlack\game folder
What I tested specifically was starting from Act 1, not from the beginning, I don't think it should matter, but history would suggest I don't quite get renpy...
Oh, and maybe delete the old file if you still have it in your game folder

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Ye, I just tested after deleting all renpy/game saves. And it doesn't work for me anymore either. No idea how i got it to work in the first place oO
Anyway i tinkered some more, here's the second attempt, now I've tested it after deleting everything, and it seems to work.
What I tested specifically was starting from Act 1, not from the beginning, I don't think it should matter, but history would suggest I don't quite get renpy...
yeah buddy worked perfectly.....!!!
it even bypass the 2 bugged gallery scene than cannot be unlocked in 0.145 AMAZING!!!!!
Snap1.jpg
i just wanted to know how much this will work on future release........
thanks for the mod!!!! we will call you the next update if there are problems....

Reactions: KDaddy99
Jan 14, 2020
It works and thanks for fixing it and you don't have to delete all the saves for it to work it works with the saves for me.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
hi guys i didn't download the game i am kinda in Wait For Completed tag or mabye to it anyway i got qustion what's the incest about ?
and some pic would be nice to know what's look like

JustAnotherMook

Mar 21, 2020
i just wanted to know how much this will work on future release........
thanks for the mod!!!! we will call you the next update if there are problems....
I found the code for unlocking all the galleries already in the existing game code, there's just no way for players to use it ATM. So it will likely appear as a "cheat"-code or something similar in the game in the future.
So I'm guessing this unlock will probably work on future versions. But it's a guess.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
hi guys i didn't download the game i am kinda in Wait For Completed tag or mabye to it anyway i got qustion what's the incest about ?
and some pic would be nice to know what's look like
The Incest will be with your mother from what i've seen. So far she only pleasures herself with a dildo while thinking about you. You can see her CGI in the first page, second row, mid image. The one with the dark hair in bed.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Damn this one has nice presentation, sets the mood right of the bat and makes you aware of the stakes and the history of its world. The art assets are pretty and the world is animated and lively. In a way this reminds me of classic grim crpgs as What a Legend reminds me of classic humorous point and click games. The warhammer like atmosphere with liberal but consistent use of gruesome tone and misery imagery is really well done, the world feels lived in. I could tell the ost is custom made, it does a lot of heavy lifting, sets the mood of the world you're about to experience and conveys emotional states pretty damn well. I'll definitely put on a review once the project is finished.

A few questions that I have atm:
Do the choices made in the prologue have any impact in the story. Asking since starting from Act 1 doesn't ask any questions related to the prologue choices to setup the relations properly. The MC self questions twice if he has made the right decision regarding Kiara and that got me thinking since the game has a harem tag. Also since the tag is there is the player supposed to get all the heroines if he so chooses? In the prologue you can clearly go to Adara after the announcement or hit the brothel and the former clearly gives you a relationship point which makes it seem like there are overlapping routes and you're supposed to either take the one or the other which is antithetical to harem story design imo.
The second question I have is, Is there any romance content for Regina and Erika yet? assuming the latter will even have a route. I gathered from the posts that they aren't blood related to the MC, is it conveyed somewhere?

I'm still very early in the game so sorry that I can't provide much feedback as of yet but here are a few:

#Add an auto mode button (with keybind if possible) in game, preferably close to the dialogue box. Accidentally clicking during dialogue mode seems to cancel auto mode and then the player has to go back in the options menu and toggle auto mode again which is inefficient.

#A text box transparency/opacity options would be really helpful.

#I appreciate the number keys being used for dialogue options, this should be common in renpy games and VNs but it would definitely be much better if you can unify the regular number keys and the numpad keys for the same function. The numpad is closer and is more convenient anyway and isn't prone to wrong key presses.

#If possible return dialogue text scrolling to mouse wheel, it's yet another convenience related preference.

I know these are some basic ass stuff as far as feedback goes and you are prbly already aware of most of em, so I apologize for a wall of text for what may be basically a whole lot of nothing. I'll definitely try to provide more regarding the writing and combat as I read further.

Cheers.

Edit: There seems to be a huge performance issue related to the ero scenes but surprisingly it's inconsistent. Some scenes have slow downs and some scenes don't, some of the affected scenes also have partial slowdown for some reason. For example the Adara scenes which take place in the back alley with animated npc movement in the background are slow in its entirety while Arlena doggy and BJ have partial slowdowns (slowdown in the first half for the former and second half for the latter) and when these slowdowns occur only the CPU is at 100% capacity according to the task manager. Some of the Ves scenes have partial slowdowns too. I don't what format the animations files are in but they shouldn't be this resource intensive. I hope it gets resolved in the upcoming version.

Last edited:
Reactions: pkripem
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes