Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
How do you install the incest folder and what type of incest does it have?
Is there mother and son incest?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Sooo how do I load my save from 0.141 in 0.145? it says module "game.engine" doesn't exist... I'm quite confused about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
hm idk which to do go meet with adara or with nijah durnig the beginning. As im worried if I choose 1 ill miss out on scenes later on.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
RELEASE DATE NEWS
We'll be releasing the update likely the 7th to 8th of Jan this month.
While most of the work is 'done' we've recently had a couple issues that have unfortunately impacted the updates release schedule, between staff illness and managing the holiday season, our main animator has been unavailable for work (due to instability in his country of Peru) and has only recently managed to re-confirm contact with us now that things are begining to settle down.
Thank you to everyone who continues to support us, we couldn't do it without you.
the next update we hope will move the needle forward and push the game to an even higher quality, and we're very excited to show you guys when it's ready.
-The Damned Studios Team

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
shame your scout wife has to die would be cool if there was a way in future updates to bring her back somehow like a ghost that can romance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aryanblood17

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
RELEASE DATE NEWS
We'll be releasing the update likely the 7th to 8th of Jan this month.
While most of the work is 'done' we've recently had a couple issues that have unfortunately impacted the updates release schedule, between staff illness and managing the holiday season, our main animator has been unavailable for work (due to instability in his country of Peru) and has only recently managed to re-confirm contact with us now that things are begining to settle down.
Thank you to everyone who continues to support us, we couldn't do it without you.
the next update we hope will move the needle forward and push the game to an even higher quality, and we're very excited to show you guys when it's ready.
-The Damned Studios Team
And you can, together with the return of the animator, add a save that is relevant for this version to the game

А можно вместе с возвращением аниматора добавить в игру актуальное для данной версии сохранение

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Im missing these 2 erotic memories and no idea how to unlock them as if there the celeste romantic ones then the games not recongizing i unlocked them.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes