Makitatsu

Sep 10, 2017
Getting the feeling this is starting to fall into the same dilemma/issue that other games do - being that rather than develop existing characters/story lines, the focus is given to new chars and their stories. Given the quality, I'm all for the new, but god damn, I wish more attention was given to the existing.

WineCrab

Dec 19, 2022
Very nice game so far - the story is intriguing, the world-building is interesting, and the art pieces are always leaving an impression. The only thing that is bugging me so far ---> the protagonist's armor and clothing. It looks like he ganged up a circus and geared pieces of attire from every robbed person there.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Может кто нибудь поделица полным сохранением и 100% галереей

Can someone share a full save and 100% gallery

Reactions: juka101

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News! (And feature tease!)

Hey guys,
We're still hard at work on the latest update, just thought I'd check in to say things are (mostly) going well.
I don't actually have a lot to talk about in terms of development right now, art is still being produced and all the usual undertakings are still on-going.

Two important developments though:
First: We're working on improving the navigation system of the world of Mirnos and this is the first layer to it's design. As you travel from place to place, the plan is for the world to feel very interactive and alive. Random events, ambushes, possibly setting up camp or secret encounters should all be possible on your trails throughout Mirnos.
Below is a small wip sample of it partially working :)

Secondly:
We're currently testing out a re-design of the MC character model, nothing too drastic, a little work on his face but mainly a focus on the armour around the torso area. Not much to show here yet, but soon we'll be doing a poll to let patrons decide which version they prefer.

That's about it for now, short and sweet news this time till we have more to show you guys,
Thank you guys so much for your support as always, and thank you for playing :)
-The Damned Studios Team

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes