lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
New Years Day Mini-Update! (Public release!)

Hey guys,
While we're working hard with the new overhaul update, we thought to celebrate and welcome in the new year, it was only appropriate after missing Christmas we got you guys a little present. :)
We hope you guys enjoy it! Let us know what you think in the comments or on our .

After returning home from your treacherous time in the Scouts, an old friend has come looking for you...
(Please note, we're looking into issues with the MAC currently)

Download links:

A walkthrough has been added with the new content highlighted in green
Changelog:

-Over 6000 words of new story!
-Three new 'lewd' animated scenes with Adara to find!
-Reworked Regina and Adara character models.

Bugs and general fixes:
-Fixed bug where player could die during the tutorial.
-Some minor UI improvements (WIP).
- WIP Quest log (download walkthrough tho).

To clarify:
This will be the last update before the main revamp update. The combat, UI, navigation, and more, is all going to be overhauled and improved considerably. Some of the art will ALSO be changed in order to reflect a more consistent style moving forward.

And from us to you, we hope its a Happy New Year for you guys. Thank you all for your support, without it we wouldn't have been able to make this extra update! Great stuff are yet to come. Enjoy your time with Adara!
-The Parasite Black Team

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Noneya666 Changelog, links, updated walkthrough and details about the update and the future overhaul above :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Some character teasers from the Patreon! (Old stuff - Being a patreon gets you access to all the new stuff ;) )

Many of the older char models will be revamped into this kinda style for more consistency artwork wise

1641575523077.png
Sister Divine...A powerful mage you'll meet soon!
1641575562558.png
Regina (Revamped)
1641575716853.png
(Adara revamped)

Ask me anything about the game and I will try answer :coffee:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Looks like there isn't much incest in this game? Last update I saw was from september
At least not yet. But the game's not that far along at all (just some things after the Prologue), so more may come. If you're looking for a game with a lot of incest, though, you'd be better looking for some "Landlady takes care of the MC and his roommates" type of thing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul and Gudil

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
At least not yet. But the game's not that far along at all (just some things after the Prologue), so more may come. If you're looking for a game with a lot of incest, though, you'd be better looking for some "Landlady takes care of the MC and his roommates" type of thing.
Minor problem; Patreon opposes incest content of any kind so the only way these guys are able to create the game and maintain revenue is to pitch that stuff, hence the need for the incest patch. Incest content WAS originally scripted for the game but the devs were forced to remove it so as not to lose their income. And since Patreon loves reaching beyond their own platform, despite it being blatant extortion and invasion of ones social life, the only way we'll be able to get any incest in this game is for some coding guru who enjoys this game, and shares my views about the censorship, to come along and religiously update an incest patch every time a new build is released.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Alternatively, the devs could simply post the code for their game. At which point they would be completely devoid of responsibility for what their community does with it. At least be a legal standpoint. Ethical is a different story but Patreon doesn't know what the word 'ethics' even means.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I really hope Ves' art doesn't change in the revamp, was really looking forward to fun times with her as she looked.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes