Complete Parasite Day -LABORATORY- [Brown Tabby]

andrewpol

Mar 9, 2019
what can I do to make the game run better (sometimes slowing or freezing, its very confused especially during running)?

Xeroack

Jan 29, 2018
Nevermind found out how to do it, this is how you do it with win.rar, I didn't find out how someone else did 1678294116897.png

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

full save

There doesn't seem to be that much to this game in terms of H - Scenes.
Thanks for your save. Would you happen to have any of them mid-game? It's so laggy in the main museum first floor room.

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
is there a walkthrough or something? i can't seem to progess after getting to the basement and pulled the lever. been stuck wandering around the place trying to find something that i might've missed but can't seem to find anything. 1679943921173.png

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just jumping in here to say I've nearly finished my fan translation of this game.

I'm doing my final bugfixes, a quick check, and a writeup of my changelog and notes now. Should be out in a day or so.
Also, yes it's confusing and yes, someone should do a walkthrough of this game. I've tried to add hints and make the game less convoluted in my translation patch.

But please for the love of god, I made it through the entire game (in order to complete my translation and figure out what's actually going on) a few times over. You can too if you actually try and don't ask questions every time you're stuck. I think I might've been able to finish more of my translations quicker if I didn't have to stop and answer questions from lurkers and spammers with like, sub 50 posts to their name, lol. Otherwise, if you REALLY have to ask something, just check and see if it hasn't been answered first in the thread.

EDIT: Alright, looks good on bugfixes and quick walkthrough. Also added some fun features for y'all. Writing changelog and notes now. Shouldn't be much longer.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for your patience, y'all. (I was done with the game before the weekend, but wanted to respect a religious holiday and also give the dev a little extra time to make some money (I'm posting on the 2 month anniversary of the game's initial release). Also would be a little weird to post directly on 4/1 (Aprils Fools), haha.

Anyway, here's the translation for this game. Check my sig for the game, or on ULMF here:

Please read the game notes before asking anything. Thanks and enjoy.