3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

tylex

Formerly 'ketsup'
Feb 29, 2024
can i have a save with the forklifts part done, thanks beforehand
The next area after the second forklift key section is a save station and the end of the demo.

I don't know if I missed anything but the only sex scene I saw was the one where MC was unconscious. I don't know if the woman in the flesh wall counts as a sex scene since MC only prodded her coochy a bit.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
There is also a masturbation scene with a dildo you find in the cabin next to yours. Get the door code from reading mails (you can scroll down in mails to see the reply chain).

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
You are not at the end yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my progress so far>>
room with dead guard, past the flesh wall, into the warehouse with the shoot the fuse box to open the door.
2 interactable forklifts. got the forklift key
been running about in the vent section. cant find any other routes tho :(
or thats the end of the current version?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wish that flashlight was a bit brighter
promising game though :)

Last edited:

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
The next area after the second forklift key section is a save station and the end of the demo.

I don't know if I missed anything but the only sex scene I saw was the one where MC was unconscious. I don't know if the woman in the flesh wall counts as a sex scene since MC only prodded her coochy a bit.
how do you get to that area?

DerOli

Oct 11, 2022
Hey, how do I get to where I find the gun? There's a door with a code, but I don't know it.

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Hey, how do I get to where I find the gun? There's a door with a code, but I don't know it.
the gun can be found next to the dead guard, you will make your way to the guard after the 2 peeps and wandering through the animal statis area

DerOli

Oct 11, 2022
the gun can be found next to the dead guard, you will make your way to the guard after the 2 peeps and wandering through the animal statis area
Thanks
And how do I move forward after I get the weapon? Where do I have to go then? The door is unlocked with a code that I don't know.

LetshaveShrex

Dec 9, 2017
Very cool game , especially with my main Akali being the mc . I also wanna see some battle h scenes in the future and not just cutscene sex .

May 18, 2020
Genuinely had a blast with this, and the damn thing is just at version 0.1, I cannot WAIT to see what else is in store, I'm REALLY hoping for some good tentacle stuff and breeding bad ends.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KilljoyTRV
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes