Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
I suggest changing marker for aim mod. Mb for a laser dot or semi transparent (or at least change collor as indicator that you target an enemy). Or make a few different options. My issue is that i am not very good in shooters and idk if it is me or the game... so i played only on hard and enemies need 3 bullets. And i literally can't see enemy behind that + mark, while shooting from safe distance. For example distance between elevator to med center and an octopus in the end of the corridor.
I mean it's not necessary, just a nice thing to have imo.

Reactions: ProxyDark

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I like the design for this game so far and not having being captured be a Game Over but more of a escape and continue phase.

I am curious if there are going to be changes in the story based on how many times you been captured by infected or not.

I'll probably wait a bit more before testing the game again as the game progress since I want to test it out from start to finish a bit more without needing to redo or redownload a save from X starting point each time.

Last edited:

Demoniack

Mar 1, 2018
Can some one show me the picture of the room where you can find the AstroMed P2 suit?
where is AstroMed P2? i can't find it. I found the AstroTech Peon,

In Laboratories:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kodman

Thanks for the update, and new overall physic, which is better than before. Can you maybe update technician outfit with pants and brown jacket but without this black stripes/bandages, I'm thinking about something topless, or in later stages automatically update it with more risky version?

With that in mind, it would be nice to have multiple save slots instead of saving on top of the current one every single time.

Yep, or some options to choose different interaction after the first time it was played.

For example, we first meet Bob when we are not infected, the scene is normally playing. Then we return to him when we are infected, and he apologizes, but not this time, or it shouldn't concern him when he's already doing it with an infected person.

Another idea, it could be tied to our infected stages, for example early stages don't concern him, but when our belly starts growing he's apologizing but no. You could tie it with passed time or with number of steps taken, after for example first “catch”, and impregnation with parasite. You could set 100–200 steeps (or more) to be taken back to give birth to jumping occto, and add growing belly in the meantime (+ with slowing you down, another thing to make the game harder).

Or in easy and normal difficulties make it to have multiple save slots, and in hard only saving on top of the current one every single time. Possibility to select save slots is pretty often tied with difficulty in other games.

1. Sprint stamina takes too long to regen even on easy, the maps are quite big so you are sprinting a lot and it is quite frustrating how long it takes to regen
2. A fast travel system would be good, again large maps and there is a lot of reason to backtrack later (PC's you need to find access codes, areas you may have missed, cards you want to find etc...) - Each save point should be a fast travel point OR each map point should be a fast travel point. So you can either fast travel between save rooms or fast travel to each map point (where the map pops up on the wall)
3. Some clarification or guidance in-game on the infected women you find. Are you meant to shoot them to stop enemies from spawning from them or does it not matter?
4. An option to disable the male POV shots during the sex scene(s) involving men, there is a reason we are playing a female protagonist game and it certainly is not to then see male POV during sex scenes
5. The main character doesn't seem too fussed about being raped and creampied in her sleep. A reaction to this would add a lot to that sequence especially shock and dread to having some guy's cum inside her
6. The character current doesn't get dirty nor do you have a cum running down leg effect after that sleep rape scene. This would be great to have especially as the character reacts to crawling through those first harmless tentacles and then is eager to shower to get that slime off her but you don't see the slime she is talking about
1. For me, it's ok, I'm playing on normal and doing a lot of sightseeing.
2. Yep. Fast travel in huge maps will be really helpful to go back to them without having run for miles, or more shortcuts like in souls games.
3. It's already in there, right now, walls are protecting them, and it honestly doesn't matter if you kill them or not. Which is a cool thing, for a horror game.
4. Right now (0.2.0) it's more free cam than pov in version (0.1.2).
5 & 6. Yep, I'm thinking the same thing, she should be more “alive”, but right now it's “oh, they're rapping me who cares”. She should comment it in some way, and that something is dripping from her, and it should be visible. It's still in early stages of the game (the fall), so “pollution” should not be as high as in this version, and she shouldn't be as horny. So more natural reaction could be there.

This is my biggest problem with this version. When you are taken/walk, to “breed wall” when your pollution is high, and alien organism is taking control on you, I mean spores from little occto. Then you free yourself from it but nothing is running down her leg, but this tentacle should pump in her gallons of seed, yep gallons. The alien life form needs to be sure that impregnation is successful, so the more, the better. Right now it's just some thrusting, and animation ends, same with women on walls, it's trusting but not pumping.

Moreover, it will be fun to add some variation in scenes, when you lose control from spores for example jumping on some random men, and then interaction with them in later parts of the story ;)
Or version for two, three tentacles, for filling all her holes. For example, mouth one is pumping some aphrodisiac/spores to change her faster, make her crazy horny, anal and vaginal ones impregnate her. Yep, I'm thinking that in later stages of infection her body should change that anal sex can give birth to new little occto, but in natural way not anal birth, or ass can produce this explosive bubbles. It will be cool to add more of enemies the more time we end up in “breed wall”.

That's it from me:love: ;)

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Can you maybe update technician outfit with pants and brown jacket but without this black stripes/bandages, I'm thinking about something topless
Heck yeah, this would be a *really* hot variant. Even just 'tits out' variants of existing outfits, or an option to have her show her tits in scenes like the Bob BJ would be cool - something like this:

Reactions: Demoniack
Oct 27, 2018
but this tentacle should pump in her gallons of seed, yep gallons. The alien life form needs to be sure that impregnation is successful, so the more, the better. Right now it's just some thrusting, and animation ends, same with women on walls, it's trusting but not pumping.
FAX no printer. I second this.

MorgengrauenRam

Jul 20, 2022
Or version for two, three tentacles, for filling all her holes. For example, mouth one is pumping some aphrodisiac/spores to change her faster, make her crazy horny, anal and vaginal ones impregnate her. Yep, I'm thinking that in later stages of infection her body should change that anal sex can give birth to new little occto, but in natural way not anal birth, or ass can produce this explosive bubbles. It will be cool to add more of enemies the more time we end up in “breed wall”.
Just because this is an idea I had with regards to other, similar, games: perhaps the breeds result in different things from both: vaginal results in XX spores and is more rare, whereas anal results in XY spores and is more common. Granted, I've not played the game yet so, ymmv.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demoniack

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
The game looks cool, has nice graphics and the main girl is super hot, but the sex scenes and moments, which should be the most important part of game, are non-interactive cutscenes that you can't even control when to finish or the camera. A massive letdown imo.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Heck yeah, this would be a *really* hot variant. Even just 'tits out' variants of existing outfits, or an option to have her show her tits in scenes like the Bob BJ would be cool - something like this:

Kodman I also agree, topless/expossed version of existing outfits would be a great idea.

Reactions: Artix0

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I could use advice.

I'm at the part where you need to find repair kits in the workshop after speaking to Clarissa. The problem I have is enemies respawn and I have to pass through areas a lot of times. Not only that but when I get infected I have to go back to the medical lab to remove the infection, which causes the game to repopulate the area with parasites, but they are located in areas that are hard to detect till it's too late.

Worse yet enemies respawn but ammo is very limited. I don't know what else to do, I am screwed. I have one bullet left and pod infectors take at least two and that's assuming I land all my shots.

One thing I'd like to humbly suggest is an option to remove respawning enemies. I get some people like it but to me, personally speaking, it's unfair to give me limited ammo but enemies are infinite and respawning. It kinda guarantees you run out of ammo and are defenseless unless you memorized exactly where to go, when, and how to get there.

MorgengrauenRam

Jul 20, 2022
I could use advice.

I'm at the part where you need to find repair kits in the workshop after speaking to Clarissa. The problem I have is enemies respawn and I have to pass through areas a lot of times. Not only that but when I get infected I have to go back to the medical lab to remove the infection, which causes the game to repopulate the area with parasites, but they are located in areas that are hard to detect till it's too late.

Worse yet enemies respawn but ammo is very limited. I don't know what else to do, I am screwed. I have one bullet left and pod infectors take at least two and that's assuming I land all my shots.

One thing I'd like to humbly suggest is an option to remove respawning enemies. I get some people like it but to me, personally speaking, it's unfair to give me limited ammo but enemies are infinite and respawning. It kinda guarantees you run out of ammo and are defenseless unless you memorized exactly where to go, when, and how to get there.
Or, conversely, in the room that the guy writes has "unlimited ammo"... put unlimited ammo...

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
I suggest changing marker for aim mod. Mb for a laser dot or semi transparent (or at least change collor as indicator that you target an enemy). Or make a few different options. My issue is that i am not very good in shooters and idk if it is me or the game... so i played only on hard and enemies need 3 bullets. And i literally can't see enemy behind that + mark, while shooting from safe distance. For example distance between elevator to med center and an octopus in the end of the corridor.
I mean it's not necessary, just a nice thing to have imo.
I agree, the shooting is extremely awkward.

Reactions: Dmitopur

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I could use advice.

The enemies will respawn again because there are Burgeon nearby (women chained to the wall). If you kill them, the probability of Spreader respawning is almost zero.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
My issue is that i am not very good in shooters ... so i played only on hard and enemies need 3 bullets
Isn't lowering the difficulty of the game a solution to your problem?

As for the crosshair, in the next update it will be smaller and more transparent, which will allow you to see the enemy without any problems.

Reactions: EIEIO and Dmitopur

Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
Isn't lowering the difficulty of the game a solution to your problem?

As for the crosshair, in the next update it will be smaller and more transparent, which will allow you to see the enemy without any problems.
Thx for response =)
I wouldn't call it a problem. Just a minor inconvenience in curent build.
But to be fair it would be a big deal for me if showers were also limited.

Reactions: EIEIO
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes