wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
Was this last update just technical under-the-hood improvements or was there more content added?
If you discount the added galery for already in the game cutscenes, then yeah it's an all rounder technical update.
Which on one hand is great for the game experience and development, but also sad 'cause no new playable things.

Reactions: Necronlord5

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Should be in this area after getting Level 3 access level one of the Level3 room has a vent to got trough
There should be 2range of locker
Sector 9 Upper level -Medical Wardrobe: Astromed P2H suit
View attachment 3957209
I derped. I found that vent and that room, but didn't check that corner and was wondering why there was a vent to a room with nothing of interest in there.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
If you go around to the two level room you hop on some boxes till you can barely hit the fuse box under the ramp it pops open a side hall where there's another fuse next to a victim and it pops open the side of that room.
In your 3rd image, looking at the fuse, I spent forever trying to hit that fuse. How did you get to the angle that you're looking at the fuse in that SS? Crouch, walk to the corner of the box and the ramp/walkway and I should be able to view the fuse like you have? This was the only fuse the gave me trouble.

Nasigi

Feb 14, 2021
I tryed, i really did. but im loosing braincells rn.
my current objective is to find the elevator.
i heard the screams, i had the "dream". i have pistol, forklifterkey and the white dress.
i vigorously search every room one after another, even the one after the flesh stuff hangs down when crouching.
where you can jump. befor the saveroom with the "dream" sequence.
either im blocked by the access lvl 3 door in the room after you get caught or the lvl 5 "main door", or im just blind.
as of now, i dont believe the elevator exists.

pls help, im stuck
thanks up ahead.

Sherrif

Dec 10, 2019
In your 3rd image, looking at the fuse, I spent forever trying to hit that fuse. How did you get to the angle that you're looking at the fuse in that SS? Crouch, walk to the corner of the box and the ramp/walkway and I should be able to view the fuse like you have? This was the only fuse the gave me trouble.
as the second pictures shows I get up on the box then aim and side step while aiming until I get under the catwalk which is what the third picture is of.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I tryed, i really did. but im loosing braincells rn.
my current objective is to find the elevator.
i heard the screams, i had the "dream". i have pistol, forklifterkey and the white dress.
i vigorously search every room one after another, even the one after the flesh stuff hangs down when crouching.
where you can jump. befor the saveroom with the "dream" sequence.
either im blocked by the access lvl 3 door in the room after you get caught or the lvl 5 "main door", or im just blind.
as of now, i dont believe the elevator exists.

pls help, im stuck
thanks up ahead.
Sector 7.jpg
In the safe room where you get the dream
There is an Elec.Panel in the Shower room that unlock the Lv01Door to access the corridor of Sector 07
You need to Shoot the Fuse through the hole in the window near Door Cargo Archive LTW S7-01
Then Go through vent
You get the first encounter
There is an Lv 02Access Card

unreasonableonion

Nov 24, 2018
for potato users it runs okayishly enough (over 30 fps but not 60) on my gtx 1060. however any settings below high make the game look like minecraft.
seems very nice and spooky so far but i really wish the camera was customizable. i'd love to move the point it rotates around to somewhere below the shoulders plates of the main character. for example customize it in such a way that the top of her head would be located right below the upper edge of the screen making most of her body and legs visible. would be nice to have her cover 1/3 or even 1/2 of the screen too for that close and personal feeling.

Last edited:

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Is this game one of those, "if the monster catches you it's a game over" games or is it a, "if the monster catches you, you get a scene"? Or is it both as in you get a scene then a game over? Cause I wanna know whether I should run into the monsters or run away from them.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes