DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
In 90% of cases, door codes are in notes on tablets or in emails on terminals. Once you open a note with a code, this code will be in the door interface (where you need to enter the code). The notes and emails also describe which door the code is for.
This is correct entirely. Now to get the last 10% of cases to do that. Like that early room (pre rape scene) where you drop down from the ceiling, and see the code on the wall, but can also see it through the window.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
do saves transfer from game version to game version or do i have to actually do the whole game again
Saves are not compatible between versions (the game won't even let you load them to prevent bugs related to using old saves)

The dev has included saves to skip to the latest Act. If you don't wanna to start over.

Tip: The OP has a spoiler specifically about this issue. (See below quote)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Urza Viderico

May 28, 2017
Hello
I'm a Linux user and I'm trying to run it with "Heroic" + "Wine-GE-Proton8", I've installed the Unreal installation package (./Parasite Inside v.0.2.1/Engine/Extras/Redist/en-us/UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe) that comes in the "prefix" folder, but I can't get it to work.
Could you help me or guide me? Thank you

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
>launch game
>all settings on very high
>get 7 FPS
>drop everything to low and lower resolution to 720p
>get 10 FPS

I fucking hate Unreal Engine scams so much
I think I agree with the other guy that your PC is just potato. I have a GTX 1660s. A low end graphics card by 2024 standard and I can run the game at high 1080p with over 70 fps.
Also its not just 3 fps. You go from 7 to 10 fps by setting graphics from low to high, correct? That is like 30% more performance. Like from 70 fps to 100 fps. Your PC is just too potato and the base fps is too low to make a different

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
The maps are getting to a large enough size where I think fast travel is now required. Backtracking to get cards or getting to some of the objectives is quite painful with the stamina system.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes