Sep 23, 2021
guess this is one of those "let it sit for a month b4 download in case of newer version" with all the mentioning of old version & possibly AV false positive.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Greetings, it is I, The Anax! You all know why I am here! Mwa ha ha ha! Time to ask my age-old question, do I get to become infected and then infect all the pitiful little humans? Or, is the idea of the game to stay a human weakling? Never makes sense to me to see parasite/zombie games where it's just background fluff, and all the sex is just normal.

Pockmosme

Jun 19, 2018
how to go rehabilitation room on the 6th floorto get fuse. I walked around 4f 5f 6f west an hour couldn't find the way back.

Last edited:

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Question.

Do monsters respawn?

I destroyed around a 40, yet they're still roaming around in great numbers.
Yes it keep respawning by coming from the other floor or corridor but I still recommend you to clear them. If you don't clear them it'll be too much and annoying when you explore. I also recommend you to don't change map too often because they're reset every time you change map just clear the zone > explore clear the zone > explore ...........

Last edited:

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
how to go rehabilitation room on the 6th floor to get fuse. I walked around 4f 5f 6f west an hour couldn't find the way back.
May be my unfinished walkthrough can help you (on page 4) go to F6 through F5 main corridor(elevator room) find C-level key card then go through office to reach the side that you jump into construction pit. This game is not that hard and it is straight line, so I recommend you to check the walkway carefully and find the way to go to the unexplored room there is always has a way to go on.

Last edited:

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Unofficial Walkthrough made by myself. (clear 100%)
I hope this will help anybody who stuck somewhere in the game or pain in ass about puzzle Before read this walkthrough I recommend you to try by yourselves first, it's more fun than read all way through and solved puzzle. This game is not that hard (in my opinion it is easy). Quests and story are almost straight so if you cannot solved some thing in any floor just try to go to other floor or other area the unexplored there is always only a way to go on so there is no way to confuse about how to go further.

Last edited:

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
Decent game but male protag just makes it feel like any effort to see any other H scene with the girl is the player getting cucked.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes