RPGM Parasomnia - [Development thread | Tech Demo Inside]

Do you turn off music and sounds in the adult games?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
F95_Head.png
Greetings, mortals.
I am pleased to present my creation to you.
This is a game in which you will decide the fate of an ordinary guy from Japan in the near future.
Will you be immersed in an abyss of mystery, or will you just go with the flow and live an ordinary life? It's up to you to decide.
In the meantime, I'll just show you what awaits you.

Characters
Nagatao Family
NR.png
NT.png NC.png

Terukato Family
TK.png TKE.png TR.png

And a little bit of me.
S.png

Locations
L1.png L2.png

end.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look promising so I'll keeping my eyes on your game, can't wait until the demo come out to check the story and give feed back. Overall the character's design really good and the art look high quality, so our MC is male right? Beside the confirmed sex tags will it have other kink like exhibitionism or features like wardrobe system for the girls being plan in the future development?

Reactions: Somnambula

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Look promising so I'll keeping my eyes on your game, can't wait until the demo come out to check the story and give feed back. Overall the character's design really good and the art look high quality, so our MC is male right? Beside the confirmed sex tags will it have other kink like exhibitionism or features like wardrobe system for the girls being plan in the future development?
Thank you for your attention to my development! :love:

MC is male right
Yes, you're right, Nagatao Ryota will be the MC.

other kink like exhibitionism
Yes, I plan to add exhibitionism to the game. At the same time, I want to make it optional, not as it is implemented in other games (where the girls remain completely naked as they progress through the scenario. And as a result you have a city full of naked girls). I would like to make the situations more realistic. But not completely, it's still a lewd game! (✿◡‿◡)

features like wardrobe system for the girls
For now, the clothing change system is set up for the time of day. But I will try to give the player the opportunity to change girls' clothes. I think it's a cool thing! ;)

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for your attention to my development! :love:

Yes, you're right, Nagatao Ryota will be the MC.

Yes, I plan to add exhibitionism to the game. At the same time, I want to make it optional, not as it is implemented in other games (where the girls remain completely naked as they progress through the scenario. And as a result you have a city full of naked girls). I would like to make the situations more realistic. But not completely, it's still a lewd game! (✿◡‿◡)

For now, the clothing change system is set up for the time of day. But I will try to give the player the opportunity to change girls' clothes. I think it's a cool thing! ;)
Thank you for your kind reply, yeah the wardrobe system are a very cool thing and will make it more fun to see your favorite girls dressed up to your liking. Could take lot of work and a bit complicated to draw new outfit, pose, dialogues to reflect on the clothes they wear so just take your time to develop it
I agree that the exhibitionism content need to be a bit more realistic too, don't know how you will do it so had to wait until it got add in the game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to add but I would love to see your avatar appear there and then in the game as a bonus or a "4th wall breaker" character, she's look very hot so could be fun for players to interact and got some hint or dialogues that confuse Nagatao

• Red Heart

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Forgot to add but I would love to see your avatar appear there and then in the game as a bonus or a "4th wall breaker" character, she's look very hot so could be fun for players to interact and got some hint or dialogues that confuse Nagatao
Oh, don't worry, I'll definitely show up in the game, otherwise it wouldn't be interesting (^///^)

• Red Heart

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Nice to see some drawing game like this being in development. And here event he art is looking good.
Dev. keeps the plot a secret but with the title, the picture frames I think I get where this game could go.

Some questions I have:
Who is who? Ryota is the MC, but who are the other Family members. From the looks I thought that Teruo is his older brother and Chiheru is the older sister. But it could be that both of them are the Mom and Dad.
Also what I find interesting is the "Arasaka" logo and the name itself. Its THE Arasaka crop from Cyberpunk ?

In the end, I will get these answears explained when the game is out, so the end of februar cant come sooner.
Also nice to hear there wont be any NTR, Harem (perhaps?) will be implimented within the future.

Also I tried to google what " [tagname] " is but couldnt find it.

Edit: The Hot mom from the Terukato Family works also at the Kiroshi-Optics Corp. Once again, Cyberpunk ? coincidence ?

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I would go even a bit further. Why not make some naughty scenes too ? :devilish:
This would be the first game where I could fuck the dev. lliterally :LUL:
(Would be nice since she looks hot (y))

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I would go even a bit further. Why not make some naughty scenes too ? :devilish:
Good idea, but considered she is Dev's avatar it's kinda feel a bit wrong so I avoided to said it and just suggested to have her around in game but yeah I like her design a lot and would love to see her got some nsfw content too but let just wait and see how it goes

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Nice to see some drawing game like this being in development. And here event he art is looking good.
Dev. keeps the plot a secret but with the title, the picture frames I think I get where this game could go.

Some questions I have:
Who is who? Ryota is the MC, but who are the other Family members. From the looks I thought that Teruo is his older brother and Chiheru is the older sister. But it could be that both of them are the Mom and Dad.
Also what I find interesting is the "Arasaka" logo and the name itself. Its THE Arasaka crop from Cyberpunk ?

In the end, I will get these answears explained when the game is out, so the end of februar cant come sooner.
Also nice to hear there wont be any NTR, Harem (perhaps?) will be implimented within the future.

Edit: The Hot mom from the Terukato Family works also at the Kiroshi-Optics Corp. Once again, Cyberpunk ? coincidence ?
Thank you very much for your interest! :giggle:

Teruo - dad, Chiheru - mom.

No, it's not a coincidence.
But the game will not be a parody of Cyberpunk, rather an alternative version of our future.
There will be interesting (in my opinion) references to various things. And not just in the Cyberpunk universe.

Harem (perhaps?)
It will be optional, as I am well aware that there are people who like a one-girl relationship.

In simple terms - I can not with certainty go through all the existing tags and say what exactly will and what will not, because much can change in the process of development.

Who knows.... :sneaky:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There will be interesting (in my opinion) references to various things. And not just in the Cyberpunk universe.
Im interested. Also how far is the "future" in this game ? More like ours but with +10 years into the future or like far away ?
So not only we can have a harem(optional), but also have some Incest with our hot mom. :devilish:

What about Rika? Im not familiar with the america school system but fourth-grade 9 or 10 years old yes ? So she is a loli.
I like how she looks, but with my experience with adult games makes me wonder if she is really a "she" and not a trap.
I thought that she was the typical flat-chest girl but after looking more on her chest (left pic) I guess its a trap.

Anyway, like I said im looking forward for the first release. Dont hesitate with spoilers, be it pics or what the story will be ;)

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
What about Rika? Im not familiar with the america school system but fourth-grade 9 or 10 years old yes ? So she is a loli.
I like how she looks, but with my experience with adult games makes me wonder if she is really a "she" and not a trap.
I thought that she was the typical flat-chest girl but after looking more on her chest (left pic) I guess its a trap.
Nope, she's a flat-chested girl o((>ω< ))o

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nope, she's a flat-chested girl o((>ω< ))o
And Flat is justice so even though the demo doesn't come out yet Rika already take the first place of being best girl of the game LOL. Look at her design and face I bet she will be quite a tsundere and bratty toward the MC, which will be pretty fun everytime both of them interact with each other

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
And Flat is justice so even though the demo doesn't come out yet Rika already take the first place of being best girl of the game LOL. Look at her design and face I bet she will be quite a tsundere and bratty toward the MC, which will be pretty fun everytime both of them interact with each other
tsundere and bratty ? Punishment for bad girls will be needed then ;)

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
A couple of shots of the locations where the various events will take place! These are practically the final versions, there are a couple of little things left to do.

TR.PNG
(I'll tell you a secret, I love Rika, she's so pretty. Look how smoll she is, she can barely reach the sink!) (☆▽☆)

Entryway.PNG
The floor where the girls live. One apartment belongs to the Terukato family and the other.... It's a secret for now!:cool:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A couple of shots of the locations where the various events will take place! These are practically the final versions, there are a couple of little things left to do.

View attachment 1631711
(I'll tell you a secret, I love Rika, she's so pretty. Look how smoll she is, she can barely reach the sink!) (☆▽☆)

View attachment 1631710
The floor where the girls live. One apartment belongs to the Terukato family and the other.... It's a secret for now!:cool:
Look very good, the map are well designed and don't know if it will be how the game look but I really like the "old tv screen" look of it so far. Make the horror aspect much better and create a very good mysterious atmosphere

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Look very good, the map are well designed and don't know if it will be how the game look but I really like the "old tv screen" look of it so far. Make the horror aspect much better and create a very good mysterious atmosphere
Thank you! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
During a normal game, the screen will be perfectly normal. The interference effect will be only when it is needed, I think that the constant effect is more likely to annoy the player.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Smoll you say ?

Something isnt right...
LOL Rika is smol, can't wait to see MC make fun of her for being short. And yeah just the name of the game really show the horror aspect, hopefully our smol girl won't be affect...too much...