RPGM Parasomnia - [Development thread | Tech Demo Inside]

Do you turn off music and sounds in the adult games?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Dad is out of the picture, only girls allowed LOL. Seriously though I did feel a bit bad for him but can't have competitor so he need to be out
He is good looking dad. Mostly they rather plump or Ugly Bastards. So perhaps there is reason why he is so good looking ? Or
Somna just draw him like that without any real meaning behind it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He is good looking dad. Mostly they rather plump or Ugly Bastards. So perhaps there is reason why he is so good looking ? Or
He most likely will be one of the key character for the story, but how deep he will involve with it and how long will he stay and how will he react with the relationship between his son and his wife when he saw it was a bit "over boundary"? Had to wait until the demo come out so we can finally know about it

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
It was just a joke.
Don't worry, there will definitely be no gay content with dad ;)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
He most likely will be one of the key character for the story, but how deep he will involve with it and how long will he stay and how will he react with the relationship between his son and his wife when he saw it was a bit "over boundary"? Had to wait until the demo come out so we can finally know about it
My bet is that he is pretty much involved into this. Perhaps even planed what will happen. Otherwise I dont see why he would even exist. What we got shown is kinda that the MC and his surroundings is always under surveillance.

Oh and Somnambula, we already know who lives next door.
" The floor where the girls live. One apartment belongs to the Terukato family and the other.... It's a secret for now! :cool:"
Its obviously the Nagatao Family.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
congrats to your characterdesign. They are almost unique... dispite the MC. He just looks copy-pasted from a rom-com or sword art online ^^

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Somnambula.png
I hope you missed me! (*^▽^*)
The development is in full swing and I have a very optimistic view of the release date of the first version of the game.
I want to add a lot to the first release, but then it will have to be postponed. :cautious: I do not want to do this, I hope you agree with me!
Right now I'm drawing the remaining little things, fixing little bugs. Most of the intro is also ready.
I also plan to show more footage from the game in the future, I hope you will find it interesting! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Take care of yourself! And see you in your dreams... :sleep:

1.PNG

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope you missed me! (*^▽^*)
The development is in full swing and I have a very optimistic view of the release date of the first version of the game.
I want to add a lot to the first release, but then it will have to be postponed. :cautious: I do not want to do this, I hope you agree with me!
Right now I'm drawing the remaining little things, fixing little bugs. Most of the intro is also ready.
I also plan to show more footage from the game in the future, I hope you will find it interesting! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Take care of yourself! And see you in your dreams... :sleep:

Very excited for the demo release, so far I really love all the news and teases you shared to us. I think showing a bit of gameplay without spoiling the story could be a good way too: How the character move/interact with other character and environment, the town and the map area, bit of menu system,.... it will help a lot

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Hello again!
I want to congratulate you and present you with a small gift. Thank you for supporting me, waiting for the game and offering different ideas. I will also be glad to see you in the ranks of my followers on and . o((>ω< ))o
Somnambula_VDs.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dementor_ene

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Nice character cards, I wonder how good or bad card system affect adult game?
About poll: depends, very often sfx and music is very bad not on the place it should be.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Hey love your art! I saw the tags in the game will blowjobs/oral sex also be included?

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Nice character cards, I wonder how good or bad card system affect adult game?
About poll: depends, very often sfx and music is very bad not on the place it should be.
I always like the extra effort that goes into sfx and music. Even a simple audio clip of doors opening, creaking in horror RPG can add to the atmosphere and immersion.

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
What does a closed door conceal? :unsure:
Door.png
Development is moving at a steady pace.
I am well aware that the first version will not add as much content as I would have liked. (T___T)
But I don't want to postpone the release date either.

Reactions: chickenmaid