RPGM Parasomnia - [Development thread | Tech Demo Inside]

Do you turn off music and sounds in the adult games?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Greetings, friends!​
Unfortunately I have not so pleasant news, I still decided to push the release of the first version to the next weekend. :cry:
My maximalism played a cruel joke on me and as a result, I did not have time to implement some mechanics in the game, so it does not look like I would like.
Right now I'm putting all my free time and energy into the game. Thank you for waiting for it, I'm sure I won't disappoint you! (✿◡‿◡)

ara_ara.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Greetings, friends!​
Unfortunately I have not so pleasant news, I still decided to push the release of the first version to the next weekend. :cry:
My maximalism played a cruel joke on me and as a result, I did not have time to implement some mechanics in the game, so it does not look like I would like.
Right now I'm putting all my free time and energy into the game. Thank you for waiting for it, I'm sure I won't disappoint you! (✿◡‿◡)

Don't worry! We all can wait a little bit longer, after all your game so far looked very promising so a bit delayed to make sure the demo can give the best experience to players is always the best decision. Love that Ara part and can't wait to see the demo got release next week

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Tech demo is out! :giggle:
It's finally happening. Toward the very end I ran into some difficulties and some of them I still couldn't solve. :cry: Because of this in this version will not be free to move around the locations and various events.
But I already found someone who kindly agreed to help me with plugin compatibility issues! :love: So in the next version (let's call it alpha version) you will have the ability to move around the locations, as well as waiting for interesting (and possibly lewd) events!
Part of the drawings are already available. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
At the moment my headache is the problems with the mechanics of RPGMZ.
But don't worry. Nothing is impossible for me. :giggle:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Tech demo is out! :giggle:
It's finally happening. Toward the very end I ran into some difficulties and some of them I still couldn't solve. :cry: Because of this in this version will not be free to move around the locations and various events.
But I already found someone who kindly agreed to help me with plugin compatibility issues! :love: So in the next version (let's call it alpha version) you will have the ability to move around the locations, as well as waiting for interesting (and possibly lewd) events!
Part of the drawings are already available. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
At the moment my headache is the problems with the mechanics of RPGMZ.
But don't worry. Nothing is impossible for me. :giggle:

Finally it's out, can't wait to check out the demo. You should made a game thread in the Game request https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/ then click on the Report button and choose Game update so Mods can move it to Game update

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks, but I'll do it when the alpha version of the game is ready. :giggle:
Oh! Got it, hopefully you and the helper will will fix the plugin problem soon and can't wait to see the alpha demo
My feed back for the tech demo is that it was very good, I didn't found or encounter any bug so this is a good sign. The story are very interesting, the intro and prologue feel like the start of an anime, character design all look great, their sprites move smoothly and the standing images changing emotion and pose constantly feel natural, map so far are well designed, good soundtracks,..... Still had to wait for next build to check how questline system, interact with the surrounding environment and build up relationship with the girls be like but so far the tech demo gave me a very positive view and I enjoyed everything that got showcased

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Hi! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
So, my break for a couple of days is over and I'm back to work on the game. :cool:
I have plans to release an alpha version as soon as possible.
In the alpha version, the story of the game will not be pronounced. It will be more of a showcase of the open world and regular events. Kotatsu.png

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Hello, everyone! :giggle:
I hope you missed me at least a little bit. It's pretty quiet in this thread, though, as well as on Discord... :HideThePain:
I am still working on the game, but it is too early to talk about the exact date of release of the next version.
I'm still new at this (RPGMZ), but I'm putting all my efforts and knowledge into it. :cool: Kotatsu_SFW_SD.png

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Hello, everyone! :giggle:
I hope you missed me at least a little bit. It's pretty quiet in this thread, though, as well as on Discord... :HideThePain:
I am still working on the game, but it is too early to talk about the exact date of release of the next version.
I'm still new at this (RPGMZ), but I'm putting all my efforts and knowledge into it. :cool: View attachment 1707703
Looking forward to the gameplay. Is it too early to ask about what we can expect from the sleeping scenes and possible mechanics?

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Looking forward to the gameplay. Is it too early to ask about what we can expect from the sleeping scenes and possible mechanics?
To put it in a nutshell, it's an open world. :unsure:
The player can both just have a good time and try to understand what strange things are going on around him.
As for sleep - I have big plans for it, as it is my main profile. There will be a little dreams travel and (maybe) some implications from it... :sneaky:

Reactions: chickenmaid

Somnambula

Sep 4, 2021
Greetings, mortals! ╰(*°▽°*)╯
I haven't disappeared, I'm still alive and well.
I think some people are wondering why I disappeared from the information field.
Well, I won't hide it, there were some difficulties with the development of the game.
BUTT!
There is some good news.
1) In recent times, I'm more closely engaged in the game.
2) Game will now be in FullHD (1920x1080), not in HD (1280x720), as it was before. :cool:
3) Game will be immediately available in several languages. :eek:

I hope you all are doing well and that you haven't forgotten about me yet! ಥ_ಥ