Parental Love: character assets

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,

i'm looking for the assets used in Parental Love for Ada and Elly. I think Ada and Elly share the same model with growing up dial.
If anyone can find what model, skins, textures, hairs are used :)
ty

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
i don't worked on the skin, i know it's very bad, will put another skin later, promise. For now i'm busy with my 3D art stories and my new patreon page :)

eas2015

Sep 15, 2018
Cenesis8 Female Base
Dora Head
Skin

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Cenesis8 Female Base
Dora Head
Skin

Good start!
Guess she needs some morphing

2020-02-11 02_04_21.jpg

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Would anyone know the character model assets for the mother? I swear that I found her at one point but lost her and now its tearing my brain apart thinking about her model.
I really appreciate any help with this and putting my mind at ease

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I dont posted this here, as this was a DMD fan-art story, but as there is Ada, i post one of the render here, to see the entire short story, check DMD fan-art thread :)

dee dancer8.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
EDIT: Luxee recently shared a number of his character .dufs, and SvenVlad was nice enough post up a mega link that has them:
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love.40070/post-4150932

Just wanted to have this on the first page, for people that might be interested!

Original post:

OK, I took a stab at Ada. The skin texture suggested above has the wrong freckle pattern, so I checked the G3F and G8F skin textures, and came up with a good match.

Summer for Victoria 7

She's in the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle btw...

There's a freckle below the right eye, and three freckles above/between the breasts that 'orbit' above the right breast, and the makeup also seems to be a good match. The iris texture I'm not sure about yet, although GDN Luna Eyes 5 looks like a fairly close match.

As for the body shape, experimenting with Genesis 3 shapes at the moment. 7 seems to be a good starting point for the face and body, with Growing Up/Youth dialed in at 30% and a few additional adjustments, but there may be a closer match. I'm focusing on the nose and eye shape btw. Note that G3F skin textures can often be used on G8F as well...

Every time I look at the MC's sister, I keep thinking Victoria 7 with a bit of youth dialed into her face, but I haven't tested that theory yet.

Still experimenting with body shapes and such, may share a render later.

Anyways, yeah I recommend giving Summer's skin textures a looksee.

Edit: The MC's sister isn't Victoria 7. She does sport Voss Hair though, that was what made me think of Victoria.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's my stab at Sis and Ada...

SisAda1.jpg

Not quite happy with my body morphs, so I'd recommend that you work those out on your own, based on the source art as appropriate.

As for what I used.

Sis:
SASE Nathalie for G8F over at Renderosity:

For the skin textures AND the face. The body morph isn't a bad starting point, but you will need to do some tweaking.

Hair is Voss Hair, as mentioned above.

This does seem to be a very close match to me.

Ada:
Skin:
, also available via the
Pretty much a dead on match, with some translucency color and percentage tweaks. You can use this skin for her sister as well, they have the same freckle patterns and such, although you might want to need to dial a bit of red into her skin to make it a bit more rosy if you think it needs it.
Face:
VYK Tasmin is fairly close, particularly with the nose shape.
There may be a closer match.
Body:
VYK Tasmin isn't a bad starting point, but you will need to make a number of adjustments, such as Youth Morph (I went with 30%), and others to taste. Hence, I'd recommend grabbing
I did a number of adjustments to the body, and so far I'm not 100% happy with it, so hopefully others can find a shorter quicker way to get there.

Hair is Gwenilli Hair of course... which incidentally is a FREEBIE!

As for Ada's sister, her body shape does seem to be a 'progression' based on age, with the breasts enhanced by a whole bunch, so once you dial either of them in, I'd suggest using that as your starting point for the other sister.

In either case, the skin textures suggested above look to be pretty much dead on to me. As for the eyes, not 100% sure on those, so feel free to experiment with irises from various figures until you find one that you like.

Consider these suggestions as starting points for your own efforts in dialing these characters in. I'd recommend picking up a few morph packs as well, so that you can tweak the breasts, glutes, and such. Hopefully someone with better morph tweaking skills than myself can come up with a decent facsimile.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, for those looking for a starting point for Mom/Emily, which incidentally also applies to the daughter (and Mom?) of My Sweet Neighbors, try this...

Lilith 7, with Agnes Adeline textures. Both are in the Lilith 7 Pro Bundle

Some nose tweaks will be needed, such as raising the nose bridge, as well as a few other adjustments. Haven't tried to tweak it yet, but the nipples and areolae shape look about right, and the freckle pattern under the breast is very close. Might line up with a bit of breast augmentation...

Experimenting with the morphs, a combination of Agnes, Lilith, Mckayla and Victoria 7 seems to get things close to where they need to be. I'd recommend experimenting with mixing the four until you achieve a nice baseline to begin tweaking from. Mckayla seems to help the eyebrows a bit, to achieve that 'hockey stick' bend at the center, although there may be other ways to achieve the eyebrow shape.

The brows also look about right for the mom and daughter from MSN, but that doesn't really apply to this thread, unless you were thinking of a cameo, or claiming the the mom from MSN is the sister of the mom in PL or something, or maybe the daughter from MSN is the mom in PL if you want to be really silly... I'll drop a note in the MSN thread, note that said game was abandoned over a year ago...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, spent some time trying to figure out Sofi. The hair took me a few hours to track down...

So Sofi's skin textures and body/head shape seem to be P3D Angel. A few tweaks may be needed, but she looks pretty good as is, with maybe a few minor tweaks to the jawline and such.

The Hair is Sharonda Hair:

This morph mix doesn't look too bad:
P3D Angel (Head, Body) 100%
Nipples 100% (P3D Angel Nipples Preset)
Filter Voluptuous Breasts 40%
Voluptuous 25%
Youth Shape Narrow 50%
Jaw Angle 25%
Jaw Corner Width: -25%
Face Heart 25%
Cheek Shape Young -50%
Teen Josie Face Slim 100%
Glutes Upper Depth 25%

Here's a sample pic, using the above numbers:

Sofi_G3F.jpg

Looks pretty good to me, feel free to experiment!

Still experimenting with Emily, kinda hoping someone else takes a stab with her as my results are usually more miss than hit with morphs if they aren't strongly based on a base model.
Enjoy!

Last edited: