Aug 11, 2017
To be fair, the link is from Luxee's website

All I did was hard work of copy paste in the topic

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
fried_

Thanks. Here's what I can't find for Ada and Elly listed by DS when I load them (note the single missing Elly asset is also an Ada asset, and there are duplicates in the 2 Ada duf's also).

ADA (435 KB):

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/poison3/genital3/lb_close.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/poison3/genital3/lb_small.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/posermatic/npm_v7/npmv7_nipplebasesize.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/powerage/buttocks work/bump5.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/powerage/buttocks work/hollowed back.dsf
runtime/textures/silverraziel/summer/summergenitalia - copy.jpg
runtime/textures/silverraziel/summer/summergenitalias2.jpg

Elly (468 KB):

AdaO (49,252 KB ??? This one totally confuses me):

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/3anson/3a creative morphs mr 03/bodies/mr 3 body 03.dsf
runtime/textures/forbiddenwhispers/extremecloseup/frecklesgen3female/faceandlips/fw_freckles_facebeautyspots.png

As an aside, can you tell me why the first Ada duf is 435 KB, but the second AdaO duf is 49 MB? I see there are 2 other dufs that are also huge (Emily and Massage Girl), but I don't understand why. When I load the AdaO duf it comes up with a black face, so I'm assuming it has something to do with the missing "freckle file" or the missing "mr 3 body 03.dsf" file, because all the other missing files for AdaO are also duplicates from the Ada 435 KB duf.

I Googled these files to death and can't find anything that is downloadable, despite one link sending me to CG, but when I get there it's a dead end.

Thanks for any education about this stuff.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
fried_

Thanks. Here's what I can't find for Ada and Elly listed by DS when I load them (note the single missing Elly asset is also an Ada asset, and there are duplicates in the 2 Ada duf's also).

ADA (435 KB):

Elly (468 KB):

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/3anson/3a creative morphs mr 03/bodies/mr 3 body 03.dsf
runtime/textures/forbiddenwhispers/extremecloseup/frecklesgen3female/faceandlips/fw_freckles_facebeautyspots.png

As an aside, can you tell me why the first Ada duf is 435 KB, but the second AdaO duf is 49 MB? I see there are 2 other dufs that are also huge (Emily and Massage Girl), but I don't understand why. When I load the AdaO duf it comes up with a black face, so I'm assuming it has something to do with the missing "freckle file" or the missing "mr 3 body 03.dsf" file, because all the other missing files for AdaO are also duplicates from the Ada 435 KB duf.

I Googled these files to death and can't find anything that is downloadable, despite one link sending me to CG, but when I get there it's a dead end.

Here are the links for poison will look up the others tomorrow if Fried hasn't .

Here is the one for Buttworks .

And on the summer gen. texture thats one that the dev. made changes to so if you have Summer for victoria 7 just use the gen, textures and it will work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon6 and fried

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks! The search terms I used from what I saw in the missing assets pop-ups never found them. The "buttocks" ones work fine now. But the...

...are still missing, even after downloading the "G3F_Genital_Morphs_and_Controls_50533" asset package from the F95 Assets thread link (and I also tried the same file from 3DLOAD). It appears there is a discrepancy in the file structure and content. Note the "missing content" list shows the folder structure as...

/poison3/genital3/(then the 2 .dsf files..."lb_close" and "lb.small")

...but the downloaded assets from the F95 and 3DLOAD links extract to a folder structure of...

/poison/genital3_BONUS/(then 3 files...glut_smooth_p.dsf, glut_spread_p.dsf, open_space_p.dsf)

The downloaded packages don't contain anything for a "/poison3/genital3/" content directory with the 2 "lb" files in it.

I'm not worried about it. I'm not even sure what difference the missing "lb_close" and "lb_small" files have on the characters. I just don't understand the "why" it is happening. Are these 2 more "hand-crafted" files Luxee made and used, and included in a separate "/genital3_BONUS" folder structure?

(ADD): I already had Victoria 7 and Summer, and csbond2's explanation about that makes sense now. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
fried_

ADA (435 KB):

Elly (468 KB):

As csbond2 already got this well underway, here are some other missing packages:
  • (npmv7_nipplebasesize.dsf)
  • (mr 3 body 03.dsf)
  • (fw_freckles_facebeautyspots.png)
And I guess you already found this custom morph pack?

Thanks! The search terms I used from what I saw in the missing assets pop-ups never found them. The "buttocks" ones work fine now. But the...

...are still missing, even after downloading the "G3F_Genital_Morphs_and_Controls_50533" asset package from the F95 Assets thread link (and I also tried the same file from 3DLOAD). It appears there is a discrepancy in the file structure and content. Note the "missing content" list shows the folder structure as...

/poison3/genital3/(then the 2 .dsf files..."lb_close" and "lb.small")

...but the downloaded assets from the F95 and 3DLOAD links extract to a folder structure of...

/poison/genital3_BONUS/(then 3 files...glut_smooth_p.dsf, glut_spread_p.dsf, open_space_p.dsf)
You'll need to manually create the path

...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Morphs\Poison3\genital3

and copy in

Lb_Close.dsf
Lb_Small.dsf

Let us know if there's still more that needs to be identified.

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
fried,

Thanks. I think we may have just cross-posted. I'll check out your links.

Also, I realized after my last post this discussion may have become more appropriate for the PL Assets thread. Move it if needed. My bad getting "off topic" as much as this discussion did.

EDIT: Yes, one of my Google searches pointed me to the DeviantArt page for the "20 Morphs...", so I had that one already.

EDIT 2: Your above 3 links and instructions to manually create the path solved everything I had remaining. I know my way around file structures/directories (I do a lot of flight and racing sims and they have massive amounts of addons to manage) but I would have NEVER figured this one out alone. I still can't believe the lack of "continuity" in DAZ Studio when it comes to developers creating "addons" that get installed in places that make your head spin trying to find them. If nothing else, it keeps my brain active, so using DAZ Studio might help prevent Alzheimer's. :LOL:

Thanks again to both you and csbond2 for all the assistance! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: fried and csbond2

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone been able to convert the characters to genesis 8? Having issues with the eyes, with Ada at least.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I can help you with the office. Is that the single file you are missing? There's a lot of missing files in that list...

As for the pusey designs textures, no idea currently.

Reactions: Majima@22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I can help you with the office. Is that the single file you are missing? There's a lot of missing files in that list...

thx

Majima@22

May 3, 2018

I'm still missing these files, help.
11111.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I believe that this is one of the outfits that Ada wears at various points in the game:

ruleofcuteoutfit.jpg

It's one of the $1.99 platinum for a day items in today's Daz3D sale btw.

Reactions: Majima@22