• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
For backup purposes....

Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

DOWNLOAD: Game Version 0.99

Win/Linux
: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: ANDROID - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patches:

**** Mod link as an attachment. ****

Last edited:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
This is a port of Lain's mod for 0.99 that runs under 1.0.

This is NOT an update. This is only done to keep the game from crashing if used in 1.0.

I also disabled the custom gallery for now. Might get that taken care of tomorrow.

Note I haven't actually played the update yet. In my very brief testing everything works fine. Let me know if there are any issues.

Download:

Note: If the game crashes after installing, please try launching it again.

Last edited:

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
This is a port of Lain's mod for 0.99 that runs under 1.0.

This is NOT an update. This is only done to keep the game from crashing if used in 1.0.

I also disabled the custom gallery for now. Might get that taken care of tomorrow.

Note I haven't actually played the update yet. In my very brief testing everything works fine. Let me know if there are any issues.
Unable to unzip the attached file after downloading.

Reactions: shane420

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, just wanna ask if the gallery will still work in the game(will the gallery be disabled or something)? Cause this is my first time playing the game and would like to install Lain's mod cause I saw that features like more animations and stuff were added but I would probably hold downloading this for now if the gallery is disabled.

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hi, just wanna ask if the gallery will still work in the game(will the gallery be disabled or something)? Cause this is my first time playing the game and would like to install Lain's mod cause I saw that features like more animations and stuff were added but I would probably hold downloading this for now if the gallery is disabled.
For now it uses the built in gallery. I'll be fixing the Lain gallery soon and I'll let you know when I update the mod.

The changes to the animations are actually part of the main game now and I don't think the mod restores any deleted content either (except for those restored by using the patch)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote