pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone know why Aurora keeps waking up when I try to undress her? I follow the steps previously posted but she keeps waking up?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol, I have every one of her outfits but one.
She has 2 Dresses called Naked Hair down.
One with Slutty or fifth Spirit Dress (Baywatch style) and One with her ponytail (original Ice Queen dress)
In the Outfit screen they are called Nothing! (Braid), Nothing! (Hair Down), Nothing! (Hair Up)

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone know why Aurora keeps waking up when I try to undress her? I follow the steps previously posted but she keeps waking up?
you're probably skipping a step at some point, which does happen to us all, so no judgment. keep following the steps and if it keeps happening, post your save and someone might be able to help you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you're probably skipping a step at some point, which does happen to us all, so no judgment. keep following the steps and if it keeps happening, post your save and someone might be able to help you
I mean to recall that even if you follow the step by step perfectly there is a slight chance to fail duo to RNG.

brazillove

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Tiana's last scene? I already have the shower, sex, blowjob, anal, masturbation, titfuck and date scenes

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
This game is awesome I haven't played in a while like since v0.9 or 0.11, it makes me happy that it has grown quite well, hope at the end or at sometime you'll add pregnancy for the girls, great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rodcal51

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
Did anyone find a surefire way to trigger Helga's first appearance? I think that is all I am missing.

Edit: She appears after you feel someone watching you in China. Make sure Mulan is there - I had her working in Club 33 so it wasnt triggering.

Last edited:

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
I'm missing two scenes with tiana, anyone know anything cuz ive done the dates and got all her outfits as well

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
for those missing scenes for Tiana, remember that each girl has a scene with them stripping at the club. hope this helps

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
For anyone who wondering how to get all the new outfits for Elsa, a few can be bought from the Fairy Godmother, One unlocks when you visit her at night (not sure if you get it before the coronation or after just that you can after a night visit) and the last few are unlock by stripping Elsa of her clothes during the final sex scene (there are 3 variation of this hair down, hair up and hair braid).

Reactions: medco and mr_murm0r

johnloster3

Apr 17, 2019
Tried the MEGA download and my system flagged it as a Trojan, anyone else get this or is it just the false flag that happens from f95 files every now and then?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tried the MEGA download and my system flagged it as a Trojan, anyone else get this or is it just the false flag that happens from f95 files every now and then?
check the file with an online AV scanners if in question, but I'd say it's a false positive based on the Patreon/Discord Link embedded in the game

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Does Ember Lumen count as a Disney princess? I'm just saying that the problem of the protagonist's penis burning can be solved like magic. The usual answer: A magician did it
4ba445e3ff05077ccb22a1565fef8318.png

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes