BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
IIRC, she was the heroine of "Brave". I really liked her, and just because she didn't have a love interest in the film doesn't have to mean that she couldn't be successfully seduced by Mickey. After all, Mulan was.
I gotta agree also i love her accent

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
The girls are meant to be for MC only, the strip club shit is already pushing it. The MC goes to great lengths to romance all of them, adding NTR would spit in the face of that.
Mods are probably gonna remove this comment for not being pro-NTR but may I ask why so many of you NTR people try to push cuckoldry everywhere? It's not like vanilla people go in to every NTR game thread and demand it be made wholesome.
It just gets boring after a while since you aren't doing anything with a majority of the girls at the end. Plus like everything else in this game it would be optional.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
It just gets boring after a while since you aren't doing anything with a majority of the girls at the end.
So... your argument is: "I'm bored therefore I want to be cheated on, humiliated, and made a cuckold by all the girls who say they love me and so should everyone else..."

I'm out.gif

Plus like everything else in this game it would be optional.
I have lost count of the number of times I have heard that line from NTR pushers.
It's always "optional" until it they get what they want then the next demand is making it mandatory combined with telling everyone else that "if you don't like it go play other games". All the while reporting dissenters so the mods purge those pushing back.

There is a reason so many people have a hair trigger when it comes to the inclusion of NTR in any form, everyone knows what the next demand is the moment the dev gives in.

Like I said before, you want to be cuckolded, betrayed, emasculated, or humiliated that's on you, have fun, I'm not gonna stop you. But just like I don't go in to cuck, scat, and gore threads and demand they be made wholesome I ask for the same courtesy.

Last edited:

Kimari89

Jul 14, 2017
So... your argument is: "I'm bored therefore I want to be cheated on, humiliated, and made a cuckold by all the girls who say they love me and so should everyone else..."

View attachment 3711795

I have lost count of the number of times I have heard that line from NTR pushers.
It's always "optional" until it they get what they want then the next demand is making it mandatory combined with telling everyone else that if don't like it they should go play other games. All the while reporting dissenters so the mods purge those pushing back.

There is a reason so many people have a hair trigger when it comes to the inclusion of NTR in any form, everyone knows what the next demand is the moment the dev gives in.

Like I said before, you want to be cuckold, be betrayed, emasculated, or humiliated that's on you, have fun, I'm not gonna stop you. But just like I don't go in to cuck, scat, and gore threads and demand they be made wholesome I ask for the same courtesy.
Bro just spat facts , ntr people really pushing it everywhere and they act as if it's "normal". "Every game should have some ntr" i guess every game should have avoidable ntr too then? Even ntr games? Thats not a harem anymore if you get cucked.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
honestly I swear ntr fans want this to happen to them irl. they want their women to be taken from them because of some weird kink. if you wanna play a game with that, go play it. don't infect this amazing game with your bs

Reactions: AhiTun4

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
honestly I swear ntr fans want this to happen to them irl. they want their women to be taken from them because of some weird kink. if you wanna play a game with that, go play it. don't infect this amazing game with your bs
I'm not so sure to be honest, given how aggressive they are in pushing it on others I think they just enjoy ruining something for others more than the fetish itself.

You don't see scat or gore people go demand their fetish be added everywhere like you do with cuckold pushers. I have seen the same thing with people who push BLACKED shit everywhere (which is NTR with a black race supremacist angle) they never just stay in their own lane, they make it a point to go everywhere they are not wanted and the nicer something is the harder they push to have it ruined.

Reactions: AhiTun4

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not so sure to be honest, given how aggressive they are in pushing it on others I think they just enjoy ruining something for others more than the fetish itself.
You don't see scat or gore people go demand their fetish be added everywhere like you do with cuckold pushers. I have seen the same thing with people who push BLACKED shit everywhere (which is NTR with a black supremacist race angle) they never just stay in their own lane, they make it a point to go everywhere they are not wanted and the nicer something is the harder they push to have it ruined.
so like Disney and Star Wars

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
is jane's blowjob triggered by waiting or by a certain outfit. i feel that i have gone through each possible outfit, hair down combination . even tried talking to her and got nothing . up to this point jane scene and jane outfits 2 are the last needed in the update .. -> short update - wierd the game gave me the jungle dress scene before i even purchased it (no i didnt use the cheat). went to bibidi's and the outfit was there to purchase . then the bj scene triggered . wierd

Last edited:

bbay222

Sep 10, 2020
It's just the way of things. People are going to push their fetishes onto the devs. There's always the pregnancy people and the femdom people and the NTR people and whatever other weird crap people might be into. I respect a dev that sticks to their guns and makes the game they want to make. That being said, more blowjobs and anal. :p
Do pregnancy people push for it? Because I haven't seen it being pushed at all, but again, that is one of my tags so may be confirmation bias. On the other hand there is no game I've come across without people asking for NTR thus far.

IIRC, she was the heroine of "Brave". I really liked her, and just because she didn't have a love interest in the film doesn't have to mean that she couldn't be successfully seduced by Mickey. After all, Mulan was.
Elsa also doesn't have a love interest in any of her films and yet... IMG_20240603_101522_983.jpg

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Do pregnancy people push for it? Because I haven't seen it being pushed at all, but again, that is one of my tags so may be confirmation bias. On the other hand there is no game I've come across without people asking for NTR thus far.
Pregnancy is definitely the thing I see begged for the most on this site.

Reactions: Dixen Chix

bbay222

Sep 10, 2020
Weird, the thing I see being begged by far the most on this and pretty much any other site or H-Game Steam discussion is NTR. In fact I haven't seen ever pregnancy being begged as much as asked if there was any.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Whatever. It doesn't matter. My point was people are always going to beg for their fetishes to be put in. It is the nature of the beast.

Scorpia6978

Jan 1, 2023
So I’ve tried downloading.23 from here and I extract the file and put in the password as instructed but then there’s no file like in the past with the application, what am I doing wrong?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes