kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
Yeah, the Alice thing is a big miss. The developer comes up with a great design and angle, and then only uses it in the most limited way. With any luck they will realize that they can do a lot more there and fully develop that content. It would be nice to see that character interact with the rest of the cast. Frankly it would be very fitting to have her sneak into the park and be a bad influence on the others, needing more discipline from the MC.
Merida.

Reactions: Rogueleader69

Rogueleader69

Mar 19, 2023
here is my save for anyone who wants it. All the girls scenes and outfits are unlocked.
How do you use/do this? I need specifics, like put this into X file, which is located here etc. Sorry and thank you. Oh playing on Windows PC. I tried it but I guess I guess I did it wrong. Thank you.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Any plans to add prostitution to the game, and not just strip dancing?
The girls are meant to be for MC only, the strip club shit is already pushing it. The MC goes to great lengths to romance all of them, adding NTR would spit in the face of that.
Mods are probably gonna remove this comment for not being pro-NTR but may I ask why so many of you NTR people try to push cuckoldry everywhere? It's not like vanilla people go in to every NTR game thread and demand it be made wholesome.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
That one would be a bit weird to do. Almost all the mainline girls have love stories and love interests which the MC gets put in (except Elsa but she gets put in with Anna), Merida's whole bit was that "she don't need no man", it's one the big reasons she flopped as a Disney princess and Disney quietly shuffled her off the stage.
Her getting a man would go against the whole point of her story... Unless you mean to use her as a villain that tries to turn the other girls in to feminists, which could work.

Jasmine would be the most logical next girl as we already have Jafar set up.

Reactions: Devil1661

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with the audio i cant hear anything
Nope, everything works for me. Though you aren't missing anything, there is no voice acting, just background music. Have you checked your output audio settings on your device as well as in the games settings menu? You might have accidentally muted the game.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
The girls are meant to be for MC only, the strip club shit is already pushing it. The MC goes to great lengths to romance all of them, adding NTR would spit in the face of that.
Mods are probably gonna remove this comment for not being pro-NTR but may I ask why so many of you NTR people try to push cuckoldry everywhere? It's not like vanilla people go in to every NTR game thread and demand it be made wholesome.
It's just the way of things. People are going to push their fetishes onto the devs. There's always the pregnancy people and the femdom people and the NTR people and whatever other weird crap people might be into. I respect a dev that sticks to their guns and makes the game they want to make. That being said, more blowjobs and anal. :p

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
It's just the way of things. People are going to push their fetishes onto the devs. There's always the pregnancy people and the femdom people and the NTR people and whatever other weird crap people might be into. I respect a dev that sticks to their guns and makes the game they want to make. That being said, more blowjobs and anal. :p
It's not the same though, impregnating your girl and NTR aren't comparable, they are polar opposites. NTR is more like scat or gore, it's repulsive on a primal level to 99.9% of human beings, it's genetically encoded in to us.

Saying all fetish's are equal is disingenuous. I am pretty tolerant of weird sex stuff (wouldn't be here if I wasn't) but there has to be limits. NTR is one of those things that ruins a game for anyone who's not in to it, just like scat or gore. Pretty much no one is gonna get upset if a girl does anal and oral for her man, but almost everyone will be heartbroken or disgusted if a girl cucks them.

What if you had to cut open a girls intestines with a chainsaw then eat her shit to progress the story? Both those things are also fetishes, are they equal to blowjobs and anal?

If NTR people want to be cuckolds that's their business, but their fetish ruins it for everyone else, so just like I and so many others stay out of gore, scat, and NTR targeted games and threads I ask for same courtesy.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 3706090
View attachment 3706091
Missing some scenes here. All outfits, x-ray, and dates completed. Maybe missing some sex scenes?
Some scenes you need to visit the girls during different times of day, ask them to wear different outfits, or complete their date story-lines. Hard to say what you are missing since getting scenes isn't linear. Elsa for example needs to have some scenes repeated in different outfits to get the scene.

Also, have you checked the calender in your office? Some scenes are unlocked as events only accesable from there.
you can check using the save I posted in this thread, it should have all the scenes unlocked.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Some scenes you need to visit the girls during different times of day, ask them to wear different outfits, or complete their date story-lines. Hard to say what you are missing since getting scenes isn't linear. Elsa for example needs to have some scenes repeated in different outfits to get the scene.

Also, have you checked the calender in your office? Some scenes are unlocked as events only accesable from there.
you can check using the save I posted in this thread, it should have all the scenes unlocked.
I can understand wanting to download the save but half the fun of this game is getting new clothes and scenes for the girls

AhiTun4

May 8, 2021

I checked the calendar in the office and played all events. I'll try the outfits though, thought it was a Belle only thing.

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
That one would be a bit weird to do. Almost all the mainline girls have love stories and love interests which the MC gets put in (except Elsa but she gets put in with Anna), Merida's whole bit was that "she don't need no man", it's one the big reasons she flopped as a Disney princess and Disney quietly shuffled her off the stage.
Her getting a man would go against the whole point of her story... Unless you mean to use her as a villain that tries to turn the other girls in to feminists, which could work.

Jasmine would be the most logical next girl as we already have Jafar set up.
I agree its high time the game give us jasmine

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The discord link is not working can anyone share please
Everytime Discord pushes one of their silly little updates, all the links expire, even the ones set to never expire. I can't believe I'm the only one on the internet aggrivated by this.

Reactions: Johnboi649

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Waiting for Jasmine. I was gonna ask who is merida but i should really just search her up
my brain isnt braining there

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Waiting for Jasmine. I was gonna ask who is merida but i should really just search her up
my brain isnt braining there
IIRC, she was the heroine of "Brave". I really liked her, and just because she didn't have a love interest in the film doesn't have to mean that she couldn't be successfully seduced by Mickey. After all, Mulan was.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
When I reached the sex scene with Mira I "lost" the images, though the dialogue was still showing up fine. On my return to the workshop, there was still no image appearing. Any ideas apart from hoping it was a rando9m glitch and going back to my most recent save?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes