Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
i doubt it is that we would still have to wait isnt it like over a month to get the public i might be wrong about that

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Seems kinda odd that we're not allowed to fuck Jessica vaginally because of Roger but all the other girls are allowed?
IIRC, none of the other girls are married or even have a significant other (at least so far as this game is concerned).

Dec 4, 2021
IIRC, none of the other girls are married or even have a significant other (at least so far as this game is concerned).
I mean, Tiana gets married at the end of her movie, and Rapunzel gets married in a short film sequel of her movie, but obviously their characters in-game are set before those events. Other than those 2 I don't think the rest of them get married or anything.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I mean, Tiana gets married at the end of her movie, and Rapunzel gets married in a short film sequel of her movie, but obviously their characters in-game are set before those events. Other than those 2 I don't think the rest of them get married or anything.
I don't remember if Snow White marries "The Prince" or not.
Cinderella get married to Prince Charming.
Aurora marries Prince Philip.
Ariel marries Prince Eric.
I think Mulan marries Li Shang.
I'm not sure but I think Belle falls in love with "The Beast".
Anna falls in love with Kristoff, though I don't know if they're married.
The only one I'm certain is actually single is Elsa.

RocknHard

Jul 25, 2022
About the gameplay. Is it inteded and normal for anyone else that I'm unable to place Anna in The Ink & Paint Club (Jessica Rabbit strip club), AND Elsa in Club 33?
I would note that you need to get to a point in the story with each girl in order to unlock the ability to place them in those places. If you have all of the outfits and scenes unlocked other than in those assignments on the computer, you should be able to place them.

Assigning tasks to each girl can get complicated a bit when you have most/all of the girls unlocked as there seems to be some weird order that they need to be assigned and putting them out of order has some bugs. Also, there seems to be a limit to the total number of girls that can be assigned to most areas. This I think is also a serious bug that for now is only an end-game issue since the only time it shows up is if you want to assign all of the girls at once to something like the Ink & Paint Club and all of the girls are completely unlocked. It will become a larger issue in later releases if more girls can potentially be assigned.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I'm stuck in Cinderella. I bought the slut outfit and now I can't continue. No new scenes appear nor can I unlock new girls. I have almost finished building all the attractions. What do I do?
Same answer for everyone see my at the end of this post.

Okay so I'm a bit stuck and don't exactly know how to progress

in the map, there's the "!" icon indicating that I can expand the park. How exactly do I trigger it? It keeps saying I need more money but as of rn, my cash pool stands at 662081 dollars. What exactly do I need to do in order to progress it?

Next, I've completed Ariel, Aurora and Cinderella based on the progress tracker. However, I'm stuck with Tiana and Belle. In Tiana's story, she tells me that she's running out of food so the MC says he's gonna make a farm? However no option is appearing, what exactly do I need to do to trigger it. Rn, she's 5/9 of the scenes. As for Belle, Im not sure what's next but I'm missing an outfit and currently have 9/12 scenes. How do I progress there?

Take note though I have yet to unlock the rest of the girls, do I need to progress with drawing rapunzel in order to continue Tianna and Belle's plot or not? or any of the other girls?

PS. I've also unlocked all Jessica Scenes + beaten everyone at the tavern
Same answer for everyone see my at the end of this post.

How do you progress with rapunzel? it says i need to talk to someone who knows all the girls and i cant figure out who that is
  1. Talk to every girl in every outfit (all sex scenes in every outfit, all talks scenes in every outfit)
  2. Change your outfit (repeat step 1), repeat with each of your outfits.
  3. Visit BBB regularly
  4. Check the pen everyday (twice if there's something to draw)
  5. Talk to Yen Sid every chance (twice a day)
  6. Pay for all 3 upgrades from the dwarves on everything
  7. Visit all the attractions with a red ! except the one where the parrot is and the one with the lion neither of which you can fix as of yet (not telling you where they are so you have to find them at least once)
  8. Deal with the Villain's Tavern at night (last thing since most interactions end the night)
  9. Make sure to leave any girl who you want to proceed on scenes with um-assigned until you see all but 1 (last scene on almost all the girls is a strip show at the Night Club).
If all the above does not let you proceed scroll to the top of the page select search and put my name in (under name), I have made several precise posts on how to make the game proceed (I think I got everything here but it's been ages since I did them and you know... brain injury makes my memory not all that good).

Reactions: L33tmaster

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
  1. Talk to every girl in every outfit (all sex scenes in every outfit, all talks scenes in every outfit)
  2. Change your outfit (repeat step 1), repeat with each of your outfits.
  3. Visit BBB regularly
  4. Check the pen everyday (twice if there's something to draw)
  5. Talk to Yen Sid every chance (twice a day)
  6. Pay for all 3 upgrades from the dwarves on everything
  7. Visit all the attractions with a red ! except the one where the parrot is and the one with the lion neither of which you can fix as of yet (not telling you where they are so you have to find them at least once)
  8. Deal with the Villain's Tavern at night (last thing since most interactions end the night)
  9. Make sure to leave any girl who you want to proceed on scenes with um-assigned until you see all but 1 (last scene on almost all the girls is a strip show at the Night Club).
And 90% of the time you can just skip to step 5 and that's your answer. Apparently giving you infinite cosmic powers doesn't make up for the fact that he's not a sexy cartoon girl so nobody likes talking to him. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: MiKaEl90
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes