RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
I regret wearing the captain outfit while doing anna's long story scene, the whole time MC speaking in a pirate accent.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
My god this shit is grindy as fuck. Park rating keeps going down and there isn't shit you can really do about it.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else think the female villains should play a bigger part in the game, like have them stay with their respected princess as long as they stay on their best behavior, every so often having to administer a "punishment" if they get out of line.

Reactions: blarg0192

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
My god this shit is grindy as fuck. Park rating keeps going down and there isn't shit you can really do about it.
As an extra input with the parade thing suggested by erebus69, it's also relevant to advance the story so you can solve the reason it's going down, villains. Once you get there and start solving issues you'll see it's not exactly a grind issue, it's just that there's a time before that part that makes it impossible to improve the ratings.

I say that because it happened to me too and I also thought I was supposed to do something about it within the mechanics of the park, until I realised it was mostly just part of the story itself.

Reactions: blarg0192
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes