bryanfran42

Aug 12, 2018
How do you get Helga Sinclair to appear in the tavern? She's the only one that isn't there that I have fully unlocked.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can you even send all the girls to the Ink club? I can't seem to send Cinderella or Aurora...
You can certainly send those two. ISTR that there's a limit to how many girls you can have there at once, so you may need to reallocate one of the girls who's already there.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
You can certainly send those two. ISTR that there's a limit to how many girls you can have there at once, so you may need to reallocate one of the girls who's already there.
I tried, the Ink and paint club was empty, tried to relocate only Aurora, nothing, tried only Cindy nothing...

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It keys off of whether or not you've had them wear their slut outfits in the daytime.

Bigchug42

Oct 8, 2022
Having trouble with the nude aurora outfit. No possible combination works and she always wakes up as it does not give me the option to remove her top before her dress

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Having trouble with the nude aurora outfit. No possible combination works and she always wakes up as it does not give me the option to remove her top before her dress
You gotta stop and wank yourself in-between attempts at removing her stuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
People are still butthurt about Akabur's game(s) being 100% Jasmine for years. Guess SID will stay away from her for a bit. Unless he comes in here and 180s me .....

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes